Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Is It That Most Of The Hot Girls Are Scumbags?!

Options
  • 05-12-2009 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

It boggles my mind, you go to town, see a goregeous girl, give her the stare, and then ya get WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!

-_-;

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Xinkai wrote: »
    give her the stare

This kind of thing would get a reaction like that out of anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Maybe look ....but dont stare

• Registered Users Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭jaffa20

WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!

-_-;

Always looks the same to me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,154 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I little trick I learnt is to not masturbate while you stare.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭PatrickD32

'the stare' hahaha

Hows that working out for ya?

Define scumbags? an accent? or rudeness? nothing rude about asking someone staring at you what d **** they looking at :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im not ;)

rizzee wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

As you wish...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It boggles my mind, you go to town, see a goregeous girl, give her the stare, and then ya get WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!

-_-;

You just have to work on your technique :cool:

rizzee wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

Ye, this thread useless without pics

• Advertisement

PatrickD32 wrote: »
    Ye, this thread useless without pics

Off topic, but why do you have your bra size in your username?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

personally im attracted to intelligence, so if a girl is a total scumbag I wouldn't find her attractive. But in the traditional sense of "hot" you are mostly right, i think maybe because good looking girls have everything handed to them so often that they never learn anything.

Allthough I do know at least 5 really hot girls that are the total opposite of scumbags.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Off topic, but why do you have your bra size in your username?

Real Mature :rolleyes:

It be like me saying why do you have a description of your face as your name!

Simply stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

There are hot scumbags?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

-_-;

Answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

The girls you refer to as "scumbags" tend to have distinct hairstyles and clothing.

While I'm sure some of them are brilliant people, i can't say i find them that sexually attractive.

Also in before "which town?".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

giz a shot of yizzer box

they respond well to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

-_-;
    Maybe you should stop staring at women in a way that makes them angry and shout at you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

What do we mean by scumbag exactly?
    Could say a rich-bitch who has no respect for people qualify as a scumbag by way of her demeanor or does she have to conform to a certain stereotype, i.e. single mother on the dole?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

!!

• Advertisement

kowloon wrote: »
    What do we mean by scumbag exactly?
    Could say a rich-bitch who has no respect for people qualify as a scumbag by way of her demeanor or does she have to conform to a certain stereotype, i.e. single mother on the dole?

By his 1st post i would guess she would have to talk in a proper dialect.
    As anyone that talks like "WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH" qualifies as a scumbag in his eyes.

This thread not doing well for him at all :p

PatrickD32 wrote: »
    Real Mature :rolleyes:

It be like me saying why do you have a description of your face as your name!

Simply stupid

You must be new here - have a pint and relax!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

It's not that hot girls are scumbags. There are hot nice girls. But scumbags do tend to be hot. It's one of life's mysteries.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    You must be new here - have a pint and relax!:D

Im takin the pish :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

-_-;

Xinkai: wow she's gorgeous. <stares>

Random gorgeous girl: Um why's that guy looking at me ?

Random gorgeous girl: Hmmm its 2 mins later and he's still looking at me...

Random gorgeous girl: OMG I've walked across the street and he's still staring - I'm getting freaked out

Random gorgeous girl: What am I going to do ? He's obviously some sort of nutter.

Random gorgeous girl: I'm scared now. I better do something. I know maybe if I pretend to be a total knacker he'll be put off or scared off. yeah i'll try that - I've seen Fair City, the accent isn't that hard and if they can act it jeesh surely I can no bother

Random gorgeous girl: WHORRA YA BLEEDIN LOOKIN AH?! WHA ?!?!

Xinkai: wow she's gorgeous. <stares>

Random gorgeous girl: Um why's that guy looking at me ?

Random gorgeous girl: Hmmm its 2 mins later and he's still looking at me...

Random gorgeous girl: OMG I've walked across the street and he's still staring - I'm getting freaked out

Random gorgeous girl: What am I going to do ? He's obviously some sort of nutter.

Random gorgeous girl: I'm scared now. I better do something. I know maybe if I pretend to be a total knacker he'll be put off or scared off. yeah i'll try that - I've seen Fair City, the accent isn't that hard and if they can act it jeesh surely I can

Random gorgeous girl: WHORRA YA BLEEDIN LOOKIN AH?! WHA ?!?!

/Xinkai runs home, turns on pc, logs onto boards.ie and asks us all whats wrong, totally confused how "the stare" has failed him once again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

and then ya get WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!

I'm on this forum too much. When I read that I thought the girl said to him ..

"Whorra ya lookin at After Hours" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

You're just not staring long or hard enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

It's not that i even find them sexually attractive, thier just hot compared to emo & scene girls. I mean walk around dublin city center, what do you see, granny, aulwan, milf, too young, oh hello the oh nvm a scumbag.

• Advertisement

It's not that i even find them sexually attractive, thier just hot compared to emo & scene girls. I mean walk around dublin city center, what do you see, granny, aulwan, milf, too young, oh hello the oh nvm a scumbag.

Maybe your attracted to scumbags! Dont fight it! Next time just say you were admiring their adidas full tracksuit,elizabeth duke hoopy ear rings and their burberry peaked cap.

Advertisement