Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell just fell out of the sky??

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I hope somebody else saw this, about a half an hour ago I was driving up the Blessington Road and in the sky a good bit off something was falling out the sky - it looked like white bags, it was crazy!! Anyone know what the hell it was??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Coke scramble!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Are we invading again?

*Puts coat and wooly hat on*

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

-Leelo- wrote: »
    I hope somebody else saw this, about a half an hour ago I was driving up the Blessington Road and in the sky a good bit off something was falling out the sky - it looked like white bags, it was crazy!! Anyone know what the hell it was??

That would be Crazy Prices white bags then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

More strange lights in the Wiclow mountains too?? Getting to be a weekly occurance this shyt

• Registered Users Posts: 45,160 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

-Leelo- wrote: »

sure, the Sky is falling Mr. C. Little. Sure it is. I'll get Foxy Loxy to head over and take a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Why does no one ever go closely inspect bags which have fallen from the sky.

Wouldn't happen back in the ole days.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

sure, the Sky is falling Mr. C. Little. Sure it is. I'll get Foxy Loxy to head over and take a look.

Thanks, thats a relief.

I'm sure I must sound like a rambling lunatic but its mystifying!! I thought a plane was gonna come down on my head!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Are we really alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A light aircraft came down in a field just outside Limerick city a few hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,986 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Ryanair baggage handlers.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Maybe ice chunks from a plane's water-tank? I've heard of that happening before - the ice can contain urine.

Ease off on the drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Dudess wrote: »
    Maybe ice chunks from a plane's water-tank? I've heard of that happening before - the ice can contain urine.

O.m.g :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

OP, I think you'll find that was a weather balloon.

Nothing to see here.

Dudess wrote: »

I kinda thought that myself, I've heard of that happening before alright
    Ease off on the drugs.

Oh stop its been hours since I had my last hit!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    More strange lights in the Wiclow mountains too?? Getting to be a weekly occurance this shyt

Junior Cert rave party.

But you didn't hear it here. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Chinese lanterns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    O.m.g :eek:
    There is a highly amusing account from one of the first astonauts about how they jattissoned their pee, and it froze into little sparkles, then bagan to orbit the Earth.

I'm sure he was joking, but it was nice imagery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Blue ice is the lovely name for the chunks of frozen disinfectant and pee... I learned that from an episode of Six Feet Under :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Big snow flakes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm waiting for the first witty :rolleyes: d1ckhead to say "I for one welcome blah blah fcukin blah"...

I for one welcome blah blah fcukin blah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Berkut wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the first witty :rolleyes: d1ckhead to say "I for one welcome blah blah fcukin blah"...

Mary harney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Just the latest stash of WMDs being dropped from the high rises so the young hoppers can go deliver it to my man Bodie.

Got your WMDs here yo! Get your WMDs!

Watch out Five-O! Five-O yo! Five-O!

Well you just said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm actually condoning making it illegal for people to look into the night sky and make things out of nothing.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I'm actually condoning making it illegal for people to look into the night sky and make things out of nothing.

Then what will I do with my evenings?? I don't have digital!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭pmg58

USAF_ID_chart.gif

This chart may help.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Well you just said it.

umm..no...i didn't ...guaranteed someone will have welcome..alien overlords etc :pac:

• Advertisement

umm..no...i didn't ...guaranteed someone will have welcome..alien overlords etc :pac:
    I knew that, but that's not what your post said.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement