Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DaySoft Daily Disposable Contact Lenses now €12 for 1 month supply including delivery

Options
  • 15-04-2009 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

DaySoft Daily Disposable Contact Lenses are now cheaper at €6 per box of 32 lenses. That works out at a months supply of lenses for €12 per month, including delivery. You just need to order 2 months supply (at €24) to get that price: http://www.daysoftlenses.com/IE/CountryHomepage.aspx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rayan

Hi,

have you ordered from that site before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yes I used them before, I can recommend them, and their lenses:
    • Letterbox size package so easy delivery.
    • Good customer care and communication.
    • Money Back Guarantee
    • Fast Delivery

All together great price and great service. :)

Well there's no arguing with that! :pac:

I am paying specsavers €90 at the moment for 3 months (90 pairs), this site have the equivalent (actually 3 pairs more - 93 pairs) for €36. I'll give them a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Op Thanks for that - tomorrow was going to pay my usual 90 quid to Specsavers but will order on the site you gave. Cheers.

Yeah go for it! You'll never look back. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Ive bought monthly disposables online & it aks for strenght but also BC & DIA for shape of eye.
    These daily ones dont ask for that, is it not possible that they wont sit on your eye properly??

These are unifit design so should fit all eye shapes. You can always order and try them out there's a money back guarantee if you're not happy:

Money Back Guarantee

How does your money-back guarantee work?
    You should confirm within the first 7 days from delivery of your lenses that you are completely happy with the comfort and vision. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the lenses please contact us straight way and we will arrange for you to return the remaining lenses for a refund. We will give a full refund if no more than 7 pairs of lenses have been used from the boxes supplied. Please see the Money-back Guarantee page for more information.

http://www.daysoftlenses.com/IE/Customer-care.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

What is the difference between daysoft 58 and 72?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Keith C wrote: »
    Ive bought monthly disposables online & it aks for strenght but also BC & DIA for shape of eye.
    These daily ones dont ask for that, is it not possible that they wont sit on your eye properly??

I'm going to try them too. There is usually only tiny differences in BC and DIA measures between different prescriptions so for that price it's worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Weaselator

Cheers OP, will give it a whirl for one month anyhow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

just ordered some there, was in specsavers in a rush the other day and the very unhelpfull woman refused to sell me them cause its been too long since I got a checkup and gave me a load of attitude over it, well they have lost my custom for good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

What is the difference between daysoft 58 and 72?

Water content of lenses, should be on side of your lense box if not sure.

I've just ordered these. How long does delivery take? I know it says 7-10 working days but just wondering is it faster than that? Total bargain:)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Ordered them last Wednesday when post went up, came on monday - as good as any i've used before. Got Email that they were despatched.

Thanks, that was really fast, they are so cheap. I hope they work for
    me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

I've just got two months supply from this crowd too and they're brilliant as well as being cheaper. I normally use Acuvision moist and I'm finding the Daysoft ones are better as they seem to sit better on my eyes.

Would recommend anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭magher

I used to use focus dailies and the used to fall out sometimes, changed to daysoft and they never fall out, very comfortable too.

Although they are a bit harder to get out at the end of the day then focus dailies.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

cheers for that, have tried to order online a few times over the last few month with loads of problems with base curves and picking a brand....Just ordered 2 months there in less than 2 minutes...best site ive seen in ages.

Contacts are over the top expensive in this country...getting laser in the summer and specsavers wanted me to spend about ninety on a retest and refit ..thats expensive and you have to pay for the contacts on top of that!!! Refused to pay ,,...needless to say i'm glad i found that site!I'l be seeing in full again soon : )

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Oracle wrote: »
    DaySoft Daily Disposable Contact Lenses are now cheaper at €6 per box of 32 lenses. That works out at a months supply of lenses for €12 per month, including delivery. You just need to order 2 months supply (at €24) to get that price: http://www.daysoftlenses.com/IE/CountryHomepage.aspx

Thank you
    This is one of the best finds ever
    Thought i was doing well getting 3 boxes in
    specsavers also for 90
    I'll be sure to give specsavers a dig when I
    have my next eye test though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

yeah they seem a good product. im wearing a set right now!

I could nitpick the cases they come in.. but in all honesty id buy from em again in a heartbeat

• Advertisement

Mine arrived earlier this morning, wearing them right now. So far I think they are actually better than the specsavers ones (especially sitting at a computer) !

Thanks again OP, I worked it out and this is gonna save me around €200 a year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

can anyone that has ordered tell me if you have to supply a copy of your prescription?

thanks

IH77 wrote: »
    can anyone that has ordered tell me if you have to supply a copy of your prescription?

thanks

No ya don't. They take your word the prescription offset figures (e.g. -2.5, etc) are correct and the lens are designed in such a way that you don't need to supply the curvature/diameter figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

was going to get a months supply of lenses in specsavers(rearly wear contacts but always have them) Tempted to get a supply from these...but i dont' think i've a copy of my perscription...would the reading on the contact lenses box/cover suffice??

I presume i won't need a contact lens test now if i get these:confused:

offaly1 wrote: »
    would the reading on the contact lenses box/cover suffice??

Yes.
    I presume i won't need a contact lens test now if i get these:confused:

Correct.

:)

Rayan wrote: »
    Yes.

Correct.

:)

Rayan...thanks! gonna get myself sorted now and get the lens strengths and order..and if they not right, its not too much too loose, rather than specsavers!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Nice find Oracle! The focus dailys i'm currently using have 69% water content so went with the 72% daysoft ones which I'd imagine is fine.

The last time, I ordered from yourlenses.ie and they were cheaper than specsavers (months ago) but now they're both €90 for 3 months. Unless specsavers dropped their prices?

Either way I just got 4 months supply for €47!

just ordered a 2months supply for €23.97! hope they are good,but sure as hell beats specsavers as i hardly ever wear contact lenses, just occasions etc!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

Many thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 4 month supply of lenses from Daysoft for half of what I last paid for 3 month supply from previous online supplier. Great stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 davmi

Shamo wrote: »
    Nice find Oracle! The focus dailys i'm currently using have 69% water content so went with the 72% daysoft ones which I'd imagine is fine.

The last time, I ordered from yourlenses.ie and they were cheaper than specsavers (months ago) but now they're both €90 for 3 months. Unless specsavers dropped their prices?

Either way I just got 4 months supply for €47!

yourlenses.ie is quite expensive for purchasing online, they used to be a lot cheaper. I always use visiondirect.com, 3 month supply of focus dailys cost me €65 including delivery, though I might be tempted to try these next time, all the reports seem positive. Has anyone got an opticians view on the quality difference between these and some of the more expensive brands?

Advertisement