If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop - New Website

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Thanks Ashley,

I have just learned that I need to log on to my email address to recieve my replys to my posts, is this right, sorry for hassle here, just trying to get to grips with this site, I will call them now Ash thanks, Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ian

As long as you have entered your username and password into Boards you can access your pm's and respond to questions posted (but as you have posted a question and responded to my answer, I guess you have figured this out eh!)

If you cant get through to them let me know and I'll see what i can do

FYI Richer Sounds website is www.richersounds.ie and our website is www.philipsshop.ie
    Lots of goodies to temp you there.....

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Good Stuff,

Think I have it sussed now, just one more thing, I lived in Dublin for years and I know exactly where that philips shop is, I didnt realise that Richersounds were in there too, I remember yee had a small shop on the quay, used to love that place I did!

I'm afraid to say Richer is based in Belfast and no longer in Dublin, we are sister stores, you can of corse order pretty much anything from them and the can ship to anywhere in Ireland (there are certain exclusions however, but only a few)

of course if I can tempt you with anything Philips let me know.........

Atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Hi there,

I'm looking at purchasing a Philips 40pfl5605h TV. I can get it for €899 in Electro City in Carlow and for €999 with a glass stand and a Blue Ray player. I'm just wondering what is your best price?

Thanks in advance.

Leincar

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Leincar,

PM SENT! :D

Thanks, Nicola.

That would be business done. Thanks a million.

P.M. sent back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ferdo

Looking for a 42inch TV. What sort of price difference between Philips 40 and 42 inch please?

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Ferdo,

PM SENT. :D

Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 UJR

I'm afraid to say Richer is based in Belfast and no longer in Dublin, we are sister stores, you can of corse order pretty much anything from them and the can ship to anywhere in Ireland (there are certain exclusions however, but only a few)

of course if I can tempt you with anything Philips let me know.........

Atb
    Ash
    Hi Ash, does "sister stores" means the in store only offers are valid in the philips shop too :confused:
    thx

• Advertisement

Hi UJR

We, The Philips Shop, carry only Philips products (no suprises there really!) and have usually offers unique to ourselves as Richer dont carry the range of Philips products that we do

So when you see John offer up a LOT of special priced goods they tend to be available in only one store, John will indicate which one the offer applies to.

We can pretty much send all of our Philips products nation wide where as Richer Sounds may have a few IN STORE ONLY offers on certain products.

The lads in RSB will be able to clarify what offers can and cant be shipped..

hope that helps

atb
    Ash

Afternoon all,

Thanks for the deal you gave me on the pfl5605. The picture is outstanding. I am looking for a small size 26 inch TV. Its got to fit into a gap height of 475mm. On Philips website there is a 26pfl3405h that has a height of 447mm with stand. I was just wondering could you give me a price.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Lenicar

Cool, glad you are enjoying your new TV.

I can offer you the 26PFL3405H for €430 (normally €479.99)

I have these in stock as well.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jarvis_c82

Hi,

I'm looking for a LED monitor, I've been looking at Philips 226CL2SB and I was wondering if you could give me a quote or if you could recommend a similar product.

Regards

Jarvis

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Jarvis,

We unfortunately don't deal with the Philips monitors at all and have no way to get our hands on them.

We do however do a fantastic little 22" LED LCD TV with VGA and HDMI connections that can double as a monitor and if you ever upgrade down the line it can double as a TV. The 22PFL3405.

Check it out here on - http://www.philipsshop.ie/threeseries.htm

This retails for €379.99 full price so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €341.99.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Darando

hi folks,

thinking of spending a few bob on a new TV, specifically

PHILIPS 40PFL7605H

Have seen it in Powercity and it looks good.

Any offers on it at the moment and also a nice suitable stand.

Cheers.

Hi Darando

Yes the 40PFL7605H is a very nice TV indeed

Here's the spec if you have not had a chance to check its details out
    www.philipsshop.ie/Spec Sheets/40PFL7605h_12_pss_eng.pdf

I have these in stock and on display so your welcome to check it out in store at lenght and have a good old play about with it if you wish.

I'll pm you a great price on it

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sorrel_Kid

Hi there

What is the best price you can do on this TV http://richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&sub=44&productid=1083

Are there any other 37" LCD alternatives I should be looking at?

Might also be in the market for a bargain bluray player if you have any suggestions?

Cheers

Sorrel_Kid

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

Hi
    Is it possible to get/collect one of http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=840&Results=true&keys=Humax collected from the Philips shop?

If so what is the process, do I order from the web site and arrange collection or order from shop? Also what is the prices difference (shippng cost?)

Rob

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorrel_Kid wrote: »
    Hi there

What is the best price you can do on this TV http://richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&sub=44&productid=1083

Are there any other 37" LCD alternatives I should be looking at?

Might also be in the market for a bargain bluray player if you have any suggestions?

Cheers

Sorrel_Kid

Sorrel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you on this one - I had not spotted it up here!

The best price I can do on the 37PFL5405 is £469.95 but I can add the excellent BDP2500 blu-ray at a total of just £539.95 and we can include a two year waranty on the TV at this price.

The 5405 is really an excellent TV for this money as it's full HD AND 100Hz - and both the PQ and the Audio Quality are excellent!

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

rtmie wrote: »
    Hi
    Is it possible to get/collect one of http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=840&Results=true&keys=Humax collected from the Philips shop?

If so what is the process, do I order from the web site and arrange collection or order from shop? Also what is the prices difference (shippng cost?)

Rob

Rt,

Thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

There is no problem getting the Humax either delivered to The Philips Shop or of course direct to you at home - it's currently dropped to just £229.95 / €269.99 and delivery is £11.99 - so the total would be just £241.94 or €282.99.

If you would like to order one just give us a shout on either 0044.333.900.0071 (low call rate don't worry) or at The Philips shop at 01.474.0788 or of course order online and send us a chase mail with any special delivery wishes and we will look after it for you no problem!

Keep me posted if we can assist..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jf852003

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

I bought a Philips 8 series 37'' 2 months ago off you, I forgot to thank you and commend you for the way I was dealt with.

I was wondering has the wireless dongle come out yet for these TVs yet?

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey MadMac,

Thanks a mil for the great feedback!! :D

The PTA01 Dongles are available and in store. These retail at €49.99 so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €44.99.

Thanks again, Nicola.

jf852003 wrote: »

J85,

Thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - I missed your post amount the Philips stuff.

The AM5 is not is stock at the moment either in Belfast or in the main UK warehouse & I don't have an firm delivery date but I do have a display unit which has never even been switched on - I can do that with the Silver monitors at just £179.95 for you if you were interested??

Alternatively we can do the ex-display AM5 with the spanking new Monitor Audio BX 1 at just £229.95 which effectively leaves the AM5 costing just £50!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭MGLman

Hi MGLman

I don't have that particular model in stock butI do have something very similar - the HR1363 in stock for €32.99

See spec here

http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/hr1363_00_pss_eng.pdf

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 53,900 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Hello

do ye have the Philips 46PFL9705H instock and whats the best price ?

Hey Headshot

I sure do and we also have it set up with a 3D 5.1 Blu-Ray system.

Call on in and check it out, its pretty stunning:) I'd be happy to take you through it -bring your own favs on BR if you like.

This TV comes with a 5 year warranty and sells for €2699.99

I'll send you a pm with a price.

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,900 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im back again but im enquiring about the PHILIPS 32PFL5405H

what is the very best price you can do on that please (very best please)

pm would be appreciated

This discussion has been closed.