Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% discount with TOPSHOP.CO.UK

Options
  • 05-02-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

If you wanna get the 20% student discount on TOPSHOP.CO.UK you would need a NUS student card, bit unfair for Irish students:mad:
    As usual we miss out on all the great online shopping stuff..
    But I did discover, If you enter a random 18 digit number into the student discount section, it adds the 20% discount...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

madonna123 wrote: »
    If you wanna get the 20% student discount on TOPSHOP.CO.UK you would need a NUS student card, bit unfair for Irish students:mad:
    But I did discover, If you enter a random 18 digit number into the student discount section, it adds the 20% discount...

Use the code NUS10

Anyway, i wouldn't order from them. They only half delivered my order and charged me full postage. Pissed me right off!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

This actually works (gives 10% discount ).:D

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Where is the student discount section? Is it the part where you enter a promotional code before you get to the checkout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

I cant get it to work - and it says the student card number should be 15 digits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iakgough

where do you enter the student code, NUS10 didn't work when i put it in the discount box
    PLEASE HELP, there's a playsuit which i really want, and this would be a huge help
    thank you

• Advertisement

I have read that this code: 1467648016789380 works for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

chilly wrote: »
    I have read that this code: 1467648016789380 works for it.

That code didn't work for me, but this code worked:

This discount code must be entered in NUS box on CHECKOUT screen.

BTW, it appears the most you can get off for student discount is 10% and NOT 20%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I cant believe that code still works!! Just saved me a fiver :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I tried to purchase a jacket a few days ago and it kept declining my card that works on other websites!! Did you guys get that bloody annoying 'verified by visa' thing before it completed your order??

I thought it said I could enter my student travel card number? Anyway discount is only 10% typically.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,321 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

does this work for Topman as well?

• Advertisement

I tried to purchase a jacket a few days ago and it kept declining my card that works on other websites!! Did you guys get that bloody annoying 'verified by visa' thing before it completed your order??

I thought it said I could enter my student travel card number? Anyway discount is only 10% typically.
    There seems to a problem with Verified by Visa on some computers lately . See here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66718371#post66718371
    if you have access to another computer your card maybe accepted on that so you could buy your jacket.

Skerries : It should work for topman.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 starmix08

This code still works

10 per cent off topshop online, now i dont feel so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Any ideas what the code is now? It dosen't work anymore! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yourmum

does anybody know a promotional code which works now? please :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edu21

does anybody know a promotional code which works now? please redface.gif

It looks as though any code works, you just have to go to checkout then it appears with a NUS Student Card field - and it's 20% off for a limited time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

works for topman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

BOOBIE2011 wrote: »
    I just used that code

I got 10% off my order !
    DEADLY

Just bought the wife a dress thats €70 instore and go it from UK for €53 incl delivery. It would have been cheaper without the 10% off but that was an added bonus. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Lambchops65

I tried using that code and it told me to enter a 13 digit code so I just deleted some of the figures and it worked :) - Thanks.

I had bought one of the dresses in Ireland and LOVED it so wanted to get 3 more in varying colours and sleeves etc.

They are €53 each here x 3 =€159
    sterling it worked out as £113 for the 3 of them includ the discount so approx €130 - saving of €29 :)

Thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gaga709

NUS-1467648016789380 works!

Thanks a lot, saved £30+. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Empsey

Just used Gagas number and it worked :) After saving myself €20 even with delivery! Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Gagas code is still working!! Thanks a mill, I feel less guilty about spending now!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Lambchops65

Sooo disappointed with Topshop. I ordered clothes online on 3 seperate occasions and they "lost" my parcel each time - so I have given up and now will never order online with them again.....:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tidygirl

i just used 09689386509385584938 as above and it worked happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Bounce1993

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 25 UKIPT

This one still works wahey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

UKIPT wrote: »
    This one still works wahey :)

What one did you use?

Could someone give me a code to put in and get a discount. Tried all the above and none of them work?

What one did you use?

Could someone give me a code to put in and get a discount. Tried all the above and none of them work?

BUMP

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

This one works for me all the time. I've saved loads from using it at this stage! :)

Mill21 wrote: »

This one works for me all the time. I've saved loads from using it at this stage! :)

Thanks, doesnt work for me though it just says The promotion code you have entered has not been recognised. Please confirm the code and try again. Maybe its because what I want to buy is only 25GBP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

Go to the next page. Its not a promotional code its an NUS student no.

Advertisement