Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for a free Trial?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

If your looking for a free trial in Eve Online there is a buddy program promotion running at the moment, all you have to do is contact myself via pm or post in this thread and you'll get a flurry of replies. I'd prefer you post here so it doesn't appear i'm misusing the forum and give everyone an equal chance at getting to you.

Please pm the first reply to your post for the trial here. :D

!!!!DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD!!!!

FAQ
    -Why get a free trial from a boardsie and not just use the standard 14-Day-Free Trial?
    -Well really the question has the answer, the difference is you get a 21-Day-Free-Trial when received through the buddy program instead of the 14 one.

-Wait what's in it for you then? :pac:
    -Well yes of course there is something in it for the person giving you the trial, we get a 30 day extension to our account for everyone that registers with Eve after their trial so you'll probably have a mentor answering your questions in an attempt the persuade you to continue after your trial time ends. :D

##How to guide of sending buddy 21-Day-Free-Trial Invites##

Go to Invite a Buddy page on the eve-online site, login and you'll see the link which you'll need to send to the person requesting a trial, you can share this on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Reddit.

NOTE: You can still send the emails like usual.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

And root gets 30 days free game time for himself! whats not to like! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

mamolian wrote: »
    And root gets 30 days free game time for himself! whats not to like! ;)

Read the damn FAQ ass! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i would like a free trial for my account

i would like a free trial for my account

Only applies to new accounts Fallen.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Id like a free trial if i may

• Advertisement

Id like a free trial if i may

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

I would like a free trial. so that i can Pew Pew you r0ot

jaysonia wrote: »
    I would like a free trial. so that i can Pew Pew you r0ot

You have an account jay, send it to yourself. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

i dunno, i'll only send it to myself if i can shoot you with civilian gatling lasers with amarr navy radio crystals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

ill be starting up eve again in a couple hours, who wants to invite me for the extended free trial, used to play it a year or 2 ago but i forgot all my info lol

edit: i sent r0ots a pm hopfully he can hook me up

• Advertisement

gino85 wrote: »
    ill be starting up eve again in a couple hours, who wants to invite me for the extended free trial, used to play it a year or 2 ago but i forgot all my info lol

edit: i sent r0ots a pm hopfully he can hook me up

sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I've never played this before but I'm interested. Do I need the software first or is it web based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

You'd have to download the game first. Its not a huge download though. If ya want a trial key pm me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Statso wrote: »
    You'd have to download the game first. Its not a huge download though. If ya want a trial key pm me. :)

Thinking of trying it out here too...could I have an invite please?

thanks in advance...Sur

Surion wrote: »
    Thinking of trying it out here too...could I have an invite please?

thanks in advance...Sur

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Just download steam...its free and they give a 30 day free trial. Much easier

Say that after the amount of socket closed errors your about to get via steam. :D Had 3 housemates on my back about it for their entire trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Says 21 day trial on the steam site.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

An chance of an invite? Thanks in advance!

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    An chance of an invite? Thanks in advance!

sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I'm thinking of getting back into EVE. Tbh last time out I didn't get very far since the learning curve was just too steep for my time investment at the time.

What I'm wondering is, is there a "Scroll of Resurrection" rather than just starting a new acc, since my old one presumably has at least some isks, ships etc left on it.

Nevore wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting back into EVE. Tbh last time out I didn't get very far since the learning curve was just too steep for my time investment at the time.

What I'm wondering is, is there a "Scroll of Resurrection" rather than just starting a new acc, since my old one presumably has at least some isks, ships etc left on it.

If you remember all your account information it'll still be there. If you remember the account name and email you can always recover the pass. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    If you remember all your account information it'll still be there. If you remember the account name and email you can always recover the pass. :D
    Oh ya, I have all the details etc. What I mean is, in WoW you can give an ex-subsriber a "scroll of resurrection" that'll give them free days on their original acc. If they end up buying time, you get free time.
    In this way, you get to play with your old char/toon/ship etc rather than grinding from zero on a free trial. If you decide to keep it up, you pay your monthly, your referral gets free time and it's all good.

Oh ya, I have all the details etc. What I mean is, in WoW you can give an ex-subsriber a "scroll of resurrection" that'll give them free days on their original acc. If they end up buying time, you get free time.
    In this way, you get to play with your old char/toon/ship etc rather than grinding from zero on a free trial. If you decide to keep it up, you pay your monthly, your referral gets free time and it's all good.

Hmmm check your email that you linked to your eve account, sometimes they send out things like the "Power of 2" deal or 5 days free for players that have been away for awhile. I'll check around a bit more though.

Hmmm check your email that you linked to your eve account, sometimes they send out things like the "Power of 2" deal or 5 days free for players that have been away for awhile. I'll check around a bit more though.
    Yeah, have an expired 5 days free offer. That doesn't bag a boardsies free playtime though. ;)

Yeah, have an expired 5 days free offer. That doesn't bag a boardsies free playtime though. ;)

As far as I can see on the site itself nope. They do every so often send out other offers every so often.

As far as I can see on the site itself nope. They do every so often send out other offers every so often.
    Hokai. I'll keep an eye out. I need to sort my bb first anyway, this 3G modem aint worth shiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

okaaay - finished up with wow about 2months ago and im gettign the urge to play again!!!!

soo in view of my need to play a mmorpg and a newfresh start.... ill give Eve a shot...

can someone send me a free-trial as if i do sign up after it ild galdly give you the 30freedays extension in trade for game realted tips as ive NO idea how to play it!

okaaay - finished up with wow about 2months ago and im gettign the urge to play again!!!!

soo in view of my need to play a mmorpg and a newfresh start.... ill give Eve a shot...

can someone send me a free-trial as if i do sign up after it ild galdly give you the 30freedays extension in trade for game realted tips as ive NO idea how to play it!

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Think i'll give Eve a go too. Can someone send me an invite please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement