Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance/Electronic DJing 'HOT' links (mixes tunes etc please check here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 phatnewbeats

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]www.PHATNEWBEATS.com is based in and around Derry CO.Londonderry

But for now lets just focus on the task in hand which is actually YOUR task!

If you are (or know any one) making electronic music (we want every genre /style/ speed) then this is the place to make it known to IRELAND and the world!

Please take a few minutes of your time to check out the site.

Thanks
    [/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Conor OH!

New Toiletface single "Dizzy Heights" takes to the more mastered and polished sound of electro house and proves to be a banger on dancefloors around the country so far. making a move towards a bigger, brasher sound, this is sure to fire people up and is perfect for dropping into your late night set, as well as listening on your ipods. Hurrah!

http://www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/Toiletface/Dizzy+Heights/Sound+Shapes+Digital/674650

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just thinking Kev. Any chance of adding a list/links of places to buy music online? Like Beatport, HTFR, Chemical Records, Boomkat, etc.

People could just add to it and you could edit them into the main list?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 G1987

Hey guys, I am myself a DJ and a member of a very active worldwide DJ community.
    If any of you guys want any help call in Pioneer Pro DJ forums at www.pioneerprodjforums.com

I have included a section where I wrote a piece on developing a music library and where to get quality tracks at reasonable prices.

If anyone wishes to do some live broadcasting check out www.mixaddicts.com

Hope I can be of assistance to you guys (and girls).

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Just thinking Kev. Any chance of adding a list/links of places to buy music online? Like Beatport, HTFR, Chemical Records, Boomkat, etc.

People could just add to it and you could edit them into the main list?

Great idea, be really good to have a list of all good online sources for buying music - I might start a thread tonight and as you suggest everyone can add to it plus edit in to the main list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

http://www.essentialmixes.net/siteMap.php

please delete if already posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

site is offline as at 11/03/10

sorry folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 _AG_

Hi All !

Experienced singer here (Sampled for Pixie Lott, Sang with Westlife, Backing Vocals for artists signed with Sony, EMI etc.) looking for dj/producer who is able to produce beats and synth for a pop/dance track. Think Lady Gaga style beats but also late 80's jackswing stuff. Have a showcase for various A&R execs THIS coming MAY (:rolleyes:) so if you are interested in collaborating or have any tracks lying around that need a vocalist and lyrics if you could contact me asap !

Thanx, Aoifes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pete The beat byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shedfm

http://shedfm.co.cc/SHEDFM/
    Check us out...Add your mixes to our forums. Check out/ download 100's of house mixes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Hi, I see gollem_1975 had a link to essential mixes but has been offline,
    here's another site that I use frequently

Er7Radio

Very good for essential mixes, essential selections, annie mac etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

hope some of you enjoy...

http://www.mediafire.com/?6vmc1cdvzxr8u

Advertisement