Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairy forearms on women!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Picture the scene.

Massive mot in first photo: Hey Dun laoire get your coat youve pulled.
    Dun Laoire: *Already in taxi waiting with tongue hanging out

MM: So your place or mine
    DL: My Ma wont mind as long as we keep it quiet?
    MM: Mine so
    DL: Lovely jubbly
    MM: Strip
    DL: *In bed already naked except for the "good luck" odd socks that i wear most weekends.
    MM: So would you like me to put on the suspenders etc...
    DL: *Cant speak tongue wont come back into mouth
    MM: *Leans over to kiss passionately
    DL: WHAT THE FUK? YOU BEAST OF A WOMAN, IS THAT A STUFFED ANIMAL WRAPPED AROUND YOUR ARM.
    MM: Sorry what are you talking about?
    DL: SHUT UP YOU FUKIN YETI, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
    MM: Sorry but the moment is gonna pass and i'm gonna have to ask you to leave
    DL: I'M OUTTA HERE YOU CRAZY NEANTERTHAL
    MM: Eh o.k......eh....eh
    DL: *in taxi

Only messing hairs are fine. Sure the missus has a bit of a tash anyway so i'm pretty much used to it.
    DL, getting sick laughing at image of you wearing your "lucky" socks. You saddo. :D
    innocentss wrote: »
    god this forum is insane.
    to all you guys that say girls should shave their arms, really what the hell?!
    what do you have to do to please women? would you shave your arms if we asked you to?
    steyr, do you have hairy arms? as you are a guy i guess you do.
    hair on womens arms is NATURAL and they shouldnt have to have to go to all the extra effort of shaving them as well as their legs and armpits and now in modern day everywhere else too !
    and as for the girl in the picture.
    she is a girl, not a man.
    the hair on her arms is barely even visible !!!!

OP, get a grip ffs. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Meh, I like hair on women.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Meh, the first post belongs in the fashion forum, bloody metro men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

Who shaves their forearms?! Seriously!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

This one's for Dun LaoireHW.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

This one's for Dun LaoireHW.jpg

Argh! My eyes! It burns ... it burns! :eek:

Lock this thread. Delete it. Let us never speak of it again.

If you are wrapped up in the tender lovin' embrace of a hot & feisty wimmins ... who among us would stop and check the forearms for hair ? Not I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

trout wrote: »
    . who among us would stop and check the forearms for hair ? Not I

Its all part of the pre-flight check

Bald arms look odd, and your going to have a line where the baldness ends and the baby hairs on your hand begins.
    When the stubbly comes it will brush against people and they be disturbed.
    It isn't unnatural for a woman to have hair! The line has to be drawn somewhere because hair removal has consequences.

I have to wonder how these things are not apparent to you Ned78, I thought the ladies loved you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

innocentss wrote: »
    god this forum is insane.
    to all you guys that say girls should shave their arms, really what the hell?!
    what do you have to do to please women? would you shave your arms if we asked you to?
    steyr, do you have hairy arms? as you are a guy i guess you do.
    hair on womens arms is NATURAL and they shouldnt have to have to go to all the extra effort of shaving them as well as their legs and armpits and now in modern day everywhere else too !
    and as for the girl in the picture.
    she is a girl, not a man.
    the hair on her arms is barely even visible !!!!

This is the funniest thing I have read on this forum in a while.

Hands up who doesn't get BRGH? Anyone? Newbies? innocentss?

Of course, it begs the question, how in the name of jaysus do you dig up a six-month old thread on hairy arms?

Great first post. You'll go a long way on this forum, if for nothing else other than a source of entertainment.

On a related matter, irishbird thinks I have very hairy hands. I think I scare her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the problem with that women is the fact she died her hair blonde, so from a distance you don't know what you might be getting, a dark women...

All right, hands up, which one of you was it? Who re-regged to post that innocentless comment? 'cmon fess up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I don't think it's a big deal unless the hair is actually quite dark and noticable. An ex of mine used to not only have hairy forearms, but also a treasure trail aaaand also...

Me: What's that rash on your chest?
    Her: Nothing....it's just heat rash.
    Me: But it's not even warm out....it's actually pretty cold?
    Her: Look....just shut up, ok?

Not too bad though, could have been worse - she could have actually let it grow. Very dark haired girls always seem to have that. Who cares how natural it is, it just doesn't look right. Though that said, given the original picture, I wouldn't be exactly concerned with a small amount of light hair like that....I'm talking hairy man arms here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ewwww shaving your arms?? Could you not bleach them if you're dark? I suppose I'm lucky being fair but still, shaving your arms just sounds wrong.

Fock sake, you men have it easy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,264 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Yep wimmin shaving arms is just wrong i mean come on could you imagine shes just shaved her forearms a couplle of days ago and the run the stubble over ur cheek not nice

Meh you can only really see the hair on my arms when I tan and it goes white..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I have far too much mediterranean blood to worry about hairy forearms. I've never heard anyone laugh at my gorilla like arms :D
    Although a thai woman once complimented me. She said oh berry nii. in thailan good. whise skin an bleck hair berry nii.

WindSock wrote: »
    I have far too much mediterranean blood to worry about hairy forearms. I've never heard anyone laugh at my gorilla like arms :D

Thats because they are all afraid of you :p Joking miss dont know what you look like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

so would any of you guys say no to a girl that is offering it to you on a plate even if she had freaky hairy arms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tittywinkies

love women with seriously hairly arms, looks manly........

nikki 122 wrote: »
    so would any of you guys say no to a girl that is offering it to you on a plate even if she had freaky hairy arms

Now your asking that question to a bunch of guys of course most of us would not turn it down if it was been given to us on a plate :o

• Advertisement

well then dont be so judgemental it is hard for the poor girls that have hairy arms they are all probably self conscious enough about it .... so if i put it this way ... would any guy be interested in a relationship with a hairy armed girl or is it way too much of a turn off??

well then dont be so judgemental it is hard for the poor girls that have hairy arms they are all probably self conscious enough about it .... so if i put it this way ... would any guy be interested in a relationship with a hairy armed girl or is it way too much of a turn off??

I was not been judgemental. Have to be honest a girls arms are the last place i would look when looking at her

I don't think too many self concious girls would hang around in BGRH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

this is the strangest thread ever!!! forget women with hairy arms! what about all yee men with big dirty hairy forearms! there's nothing worse then a man with more hair on his hands than on his head!!! total turn off!! and what about shoulder hair? ewwww.................i think men have alot to answer for before expecting women to shave their forearm hair!!!:p

hang all your heads in shame!!

i'm just saying.... that gal has a point though i dont find a hairy man much of a turn off but there is a limit like shoulder hair
    ture there slow motion!!"

TG its just some of the guys saying that.

What worse than hariy forearms is hairy hands look at Robin Williams

or worse hairy nipples *goes bright red*

ThatGal wrote: »
    this is the strangest thread ever!!! forget women with hairy arms! what about all yee men with big dirty hairy forearms! there's nothing worse then a man with more hair on his hands than on his head!!! total turn off!! and what about shoulder hair? ewwww.................i think men have alot to answer for before expecting women to shave their forearm hair!!!:p

hang all your heads in shame!!

You did see the title of this forum didn't you? :)

Methinks some posters are actually taking posts in BGRH seriously!!

i did indeed slow motion but i'm just making the point that not all male hair is acceptable either!!!:p oh i just thought about men with hairs sprouting out their ears!!!eugh!!!i'll be put off my dinner if i keep going like this!!!:D

ah now thatgal give the poors sprouts a break there they cant shave their ears

• Advertisement

ah now thatgal give the poors sprouts a break there they cant shave their ears

that's true!but we use tweezers..........can't they?:D

i did indeed slow motion but i'm just making the point that not all male hair is acceptable either!!!:p oh i just thought about men with hairs sprouting out their ears!!!eugh!!!i'll be put off my dinner if i keep going like this!!!:D

/bokes please stop now

tweezing eyebrow hairs are a lot easier than ear hairs and if the lads accept the hairy arms i'm sure us ladies can make certain exceptions!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

"It's just a bit of downy fluff" :D

that's true!but we use tweezers..........can't they?:D

You just a saddist *check spelling* wanting us men to use tweezers :p

tweezing eyebrow hairs are a lot easier than ear hairs and if the lads accept the hairy arms i'm sure us ladies can make certain exceptions!!

yah i can't imagine pulcking ear hair is a nice process.......

but you men are expecting us women to wax our 'areas' and whatnot so the ball is in both courts( if that makes sense)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Thats because they are all afraid of you :p Joking miss dont know what you look like

me kong. kong no scary. kong only want to bite your face off ;)

Don1 wrote: »
    "It's just a bit of downy fluff" :D

ewww!!!that makes it sound horrible!!

• Advertisement

but you men are expecting us women to wax our 'areas' and whatnot so the ball is in both courts( if that makes sense)

I think you will find thats all the mags that think that some men might like that area hairy.

I for one would never let wax near my man hood

WindSock wrote: »
    me kong. kong no scary. kong only want to bite your face off ;)

Throws some banana's and runs :p

I think you will find thats all the mags that think that some men might like that area hairy.

I for one would never let wax near my man hood

would you let it near your legs?:p

would you let it near your legs?:p

Yes have done and its sore

Yes have done and its sore

lol :D why did you get it done?

lol :D why did you get it done?

Charity :) about 5 of us did it.

Raised more the the 5 who did the strip show lol.

Lost all my pics as they were on my old computer and it went boom :mad:

• Advertisement

Charity :) about 5 of us did it.

Raised more the the 5 who did the strip show lol.

Lost all my pics as they were on my old computer and it went boom :mad:

awww! i wouldn't have thought of asking to see pics of men in pain getting their legs waxed until you mentioned it!!! surely one of the other lads has some pictures!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 innocentss

no, i do not have hair everywhere thanks, i meant how women now a days are expected to be hair free, everywhere. like when a bikini wax used to keep a man satisfied, now it has to be brazillian. and have any of you ever had to experience the pain of a brazillian wax?! no.
    i dont shave my arms and i dont really think i should.
    i don;t think its worth having to shave them for the rest of your life (because when you start you cant stop, as it grows back a lot coarser and darker than before) for maybe one guy who's decided to go on a rampage about hating hair on arms.
    I found this thread from google images, because i was looking up unstereotypical people for my art & typed in hairy girls and it came up with that picture of a model with bits of her circled. i thought hey that looks quite interesting, read it, and found out that most of you are chauvinistic arse holes !
    i don't know anyone that shaves their arms. and i dont really know anyone THAT hairy so that they would have to. but if there was someone that hairy, would you prefer stubbly arms?!
    also it's women, not wimmin, to whoever that weirdo is that keeps spelling it wrongly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wimmin keep using the word chauvanist, do you even know what it means? It has nothing to do with hairy forearms for a start,.
    Dictionary: chauvinism (shō'və-nĭz'əm) pronunciation n.

1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.
    2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind: “the chauvinism . . . of making extraterrestrial life in our own image” (Henry S.F. Cooper, Jr.).

[French chauvinisme, after Nicolas Chauvin, a legendary French soldier famous for his devotion to Napoleon.]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

inocentss get and read the forum charter and/or have a nose around the other threads in here, and while you're at it get down off your high horse for a bit.
    This forum and most of the opinions in it are intended in a humorous/joking manner and if that humour is not to your liking then take your boot wearing feminist preachings elsewhere thanks.
    "Wimmins" is another part of the jovial nature of this forum.

If you can cool down and see the funny side, go to the bar at the top and chill out. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

FFS, did you lose your sense of humour down behind the back of the sofa or something?

Read the charter of the forum, stick around and read some threads. Its a light hearted forum, most of the posts are said in jest.

now toddle off there and have a go at removing the iron rod from your arse. :rolleyes:

And i'm a wimmin and proud of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement