Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch touring

Options
  • 09-08-2007 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some Dutch people over in Ireland for one week and they want to tour around the North (Donegal, Derry, Antrim, Sligo, Leitrim etc) areas and the west (Galway, Mayo, Clare etc) areas, I want to try and give them 4 or 5 different places or attractions to visit, any ideas.

All advice appreciated.

Cheers,
    Higgs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Where do I start. The Atlantic Drive as its called is great. Narin/Portnoo > Dungloe > Bunbeg/Derrybeg > Gweedore > Falcarragh > Portnablagh. Include Dunlewey and Mount errigal in the trip. Just a sight seeing/driving tour. All in Donegal

In Derry a visit to the City and then on to Bushmills and then the Giants Causeway.

Theres another good thread about some places in Rathmullan/Portsalon areas of Donegal.

Edit:Trawling back looking for something else I found this thread also which might be helpful

Advertisement