Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bestiality is legal if you have a good lawyer

Options
  • 17-11-2006 11:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Out in the American wilderness in Wisconsin a local was caught in flagrante with a deer , a dead deer. The defence was really simple, pull out Websters Dictionary and refer to the definition of an animal
    any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things i

But the Deer was DEAD , right!

The prosecution countered with an interesting linguistic norm, nice one MR Prosecutor
    He told Judge Michael Lucci that "when a person's pet dog dies, the person still refers to the dog as his or her dog, not a carcass"

So it was a deer then, but that was not in dispute was it??

Then there was the little problem that the last time yer man was done , that time for shagging a dead horse not a deer, he pleaded guilty to it :p
    previous form, which saw him in April 2005 plead "no contest to one felony charge of mistreatment of an animal for the shooting death of Bambrick, a 26-year-old horse, to have sex with the animal".

Not surprisingly the judge had a headache and had to go off to think about this one
    "I'm a little surprised this issue hasn't been tackled before in another case." He then promised to render a decision before Hathaway's next court appearance on 1 December.

I can't wait for the 1st of december , do any cat lovers read this forum by the way , if so PM me later for the vid ??

More here and here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

"I'm a little surprised this issue hasn't been tackled before in another case."

LOL

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wasn't there a thread about a dead dog a while back ?

Reminds me of this
    An elderly French man was slowly walking down the countryside,
    admiring the beautiful spring day, when over a hedge he spotted a
    young couple, naked, making love in a field. Getting over his initial
    shock he said to himself, "Ah ze young love... Ze spring time, ze air,
    ze flowers. C'est magnifique!!", and continued to watch remembering
    the good old times.

Suddenly he drew in a gasp and said, "Mais ... Sacre bleu!! Ze woman -
    she is dead!!", and he ran as fast as he could to the town to tell
    Albert, the police chief. He arrived, out of breath, to the police
    station and shouted, "Albert ... Albert zere is zis man zis woman
    ... naked in farmer Gaston's field making love". The police chief
    smiled and said; "Come come Henri you are not so old remember ze young
    love. Ze spring time ze air ze flowers Ah, L'amour! Thiz is okay."
    Henri said, "Mais non! You do not understand ze woman she is dead!!"

Hearing this Albert leapt out from his seat and rushed out of the
    station, and ran down to the field, confirmed Henri's story, and ran
    all the way back non-stop to call the doctor: "Pierre, Pierre... This
    is Albert I was in Gaston's field - zere is a young couple naked
    'aving sex!" To which Pierre replied,"Albert, I am a man of
    science. you must remember, it is spring ze air ze flowers Ah,
    L'amour! Thiz is very natural." Albert, still out of breath grasped in
    reply, "NON, you do not understand ze woman, she is dead!"

Hearing this Pierre shouted, "Mon dieu!", grabbed his black medicine
    bag, stuffed in his thermometer, stethoscope, and other tools and
    jumped in the car and drove like a madman down to Gaston's field.

Upon getting there he gave the couple a full medical exam and drove
    back to Henri and Albert, who were waiting at the station. He got
    there, went inside, and smiled patiently at the two Frenchmen and
    said, "Ah, mes amis, do not worry. Ze woman, she is not dead she is
    English."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Would it not be classed as some form of necrophilia? Or maybe that only applies to humans. Eitherway, the chap should be locked up. Just for being really, really, really weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

What about this sick puppy.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

The dog was dead for 4 or 5 days and was his gf's dog as well. Good grief.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Spike wrote:
    Would it not be classed as some form of necrophilia? Or maybe that only applies to humans. Eitherway, the chap should be locked up. Just for being really, really, really weird.
    Is necrobeastiality illegal though? :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Looks like Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia and cannot lock him up for being a bleedin nutter either or else half the state would be in the slammer.

And he probably killed that poor deer too , they never said how it died ! Thats not illegal either around there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

thrill wrote:

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

that report doesn't clarify if the guy came or not.

There was the same lack of conclusive journalism with the dude and horse in Seattle last year. Did the horse come or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Did the horse come or not?

Well theres no way the deer or the dog could come seein as how they were dead.

thrill wrote:
    Well theres no way the deer or the dog could come seein as how they were dead.

I know that.
    But did the guy come or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MADPhil

Man goes into confessional. "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I'm guilty of sadism, bestiality and necrophilia." "Ah," says the priest. "You're flogging a dead horse there."

• Advertisement

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    I know that.
    But did the guy come or not?

I just reread the stories and i doubt that they did. They were caught in the act.
    Why, does it matter?
    I mean, what else could they have been up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

thrill wrote:

"crimes against nature"
    We should have more laws against that carry-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

MADPhil wrote:
    Man goes into confessional. "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I'm guilty of sadism, bestiality and necrophilia." "Ah," says the priest. "You're flogging a dead horse there."
    LOL

what a sick man

he should be locked up, purely to get him off the streets. even worse if he killed it himself.

imagine that tho, having the mental capacity to look at an animal, kill it then ride it. hubba hubba. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Did I read this wrong or did some bloke ride a dead dear?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

seamus wrote:

Is it really such a common place problem that we need to legislate aganist it though?

If I discover rampant abuse of dead animal corpses is occuring regularly, I'm pretty much walking away from civilisation, and not looking back in case I become a pillar of salt.

seamus wrote:

Dear god it'd better be.

thrill wrote:
    I just reread the stories and i doubt that they did. They were caught in the act.
    Why, does it matter?

I'd say it matters to the men's families.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

The sentence should be that everybody in the world finds out.

Spike wrote:
    Dear god it'd better be.
    I don't see why it should be, although shooting it for that purpose certainly should come under the cruelty to animal laws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I don't see why it should be, although shooting it for that purpose certainly should come under the cruelty to animal laws.

Of course it should be, for the same reason necrophilia is illegal. Respect.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Of course it should be, for the same reason necrophilia is illegal. Respect.
    Respect for a dead wild animal? So it should be illegal to cut them up and eat them or mount their head on a wall aswell?

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Respect for a dead wild animal? So it should be illegal to cut them up and eat them or mount their head on a wall aswell?

Killing and eating them is natural, mounting the head on a wall probably isn't.

You don't see a lion humping a carcass.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    mounting the head on a wall probably isn't.
    Probably isn't? o_O

Anyway alot of what we do with animals isn't "natural", doesn't mean it should be illegal

BTW - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Among_animals

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Probably isn't? o_O

Well I would imagine primitive human beings probably kept some trophies of animals they hunted.
    Ciaran500 wrote:
    Anyway alot of what we do with animals isn't "natural", doesn't mean it should be illegal

Well I personally would classify "necrobestiality" (if such a word exists!) in my 'should be illegal' category.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well I would imagine primitive human beings probably kept some trophies of animals they hunted.
    :confused:

When does something stop being man made and being natural?
    MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well I personally would classify "necrobestiality" (if such a word exists!) in my 'should be illegal' category.
    I don't think its right but I just don't see why the government should be involved in the issue and deciding what's right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Talideon

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I don't think its right but I just don't see why the government should be involved in the issue and deciding what's right.

Would you apply the same logic to things like robbery and murder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Do a deer? A female deer?
    If it was male maybe he was gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dermot_sheehan

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:

Because it's riding a dead animal! If you don't find that wrong, then you're very weird.

Advertisement