Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-01-2006, 19:10   #1
boo2u

Drugs in Dublin

There is so much publicity about drugs in dublin these days with reports that pub owners are putting baby oil on cisterns in toilets to stop people snorting cocaine is dublin that bad???
Advertisement
10-01-2006, 19:10   #2
jay-me

In short yes....
10-01-2006, 19:11   #3
BigArnie
Banned

The drugs in Dublin are crap anyway. I don't know why anyone bothers.
10-01-2006, 19:12   #4
boo2u

what are people using is it just hash/weed or what
10-01-2006, 19:24   #5
illegalheadbutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2u
There is so much publicity about drugs in dublin these days with reports that pub owners are putting baby oil on cisterns in toilets to stop people snorting cocaine is dublin that bad???
Heard this recently, hilarious
Advertisement
10-01-2006, 19:24   #6
Mikros

Hash/weed/coke/heroin/lsd/speed/ecstasy…and many more I can’t be bothered writing out. Dublin is a city with around a million people in it, yeah there are some who take drugs, and there are plenty others who don’t. So as far as I’m concerned its like pretty much any other city I’ve been in. The media might lead you to believe everyone out in Dublin is hoovering up cocaine, and while it certainly has become more popular/available, in reality I’d argue most people don’t. Everyone has a choice, if you don’t like it, you can easily avoid it.

I don’t really know what your looking to hear. Drugs are bad
10-01-2006, 19:28   #7
jay-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigArnie
The drugs in Dublin are crap anyway. I don't know why anyone bothers.
Don't

Last edited by jay-me; 10-01-2006 at 23:37.
10-01-2006, 19:35   #8
slipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-me
Don't know what you have been getting but i reckon they must be of decent quality to have so much popularity
as for the drugs in dublin being crap, it all depends who your getting them off
pure (i.e the best their is) cocaine, mdma, heroin, lsd ect are all readily available if you know the right people.
10-01-2006, 19:39   #9
The_Dazzler

so says the man who wants a legal highs forum.would it be of financial benefit to you for there to be a legal highs forum?
Advertisement
10-01-2006, 19:42   #10
slipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dazzler
so says the man who wants a legal highs forum.would it be of financial benefit to you for there to be a legal highs forum?
Lmao
10-01-2006, 19:55   #11
SpAcEd OuT

During 2004/2005 we had the highest number of ecstasy users and joint highest number of cocaine users in the EU with 3.4% of our population having tried ecstasy at least once. by EU standards drug use is high in Ireland thus its only natrual that there are a lot of drugs/drug users in the the countrys capital city.

to the poster who said drugs are crap in Dublin it all depends on who you know as said by an other poster is it quite easy to get pure or near pure products if you know the right people, I have heard for instance that MDMA crystals are rampant in Dublin right now and recently people have come across some amazing weed (AK47)
10-01-2006, 20:14   #12
rick_fantastic

its true regarding the weed. plenty of it floating around...

getting pure coke now on the other hand is not easy to come by considering most of it is stamped on before it even gets to ireland and is then stamped on again before being sold to general public...

saying that there has been some high grade peruvian coke going around but its really expensive (2grand an ounce) + i can say it its much much better than any other stuff ive tried in this country
10-01-2006, 20:21   #13
SpAcEd OuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_fantastic

getting pure coke now on the other hand is not easy to come by considering most of it is stamped on before it even gets to ireland and is then stamped on again before being sold to general public...

saying that there has been some high grade peruvian coke going around but its really expensive (2grand an ounce) + i can say it its much much better than any other stuff ive tried in this country

Getting pure coke is indeed a myth it is mixed before it even leaves where it was produced the best you can hope for is 90-95% pure but unless your some sort of drug lord thats impossible to get your hands on.

Oh and and unless you know the person importing the cocaine into the country you dont know whether its peruvian or not.
10-01-2006, 20:21   #14
slipss

its true the coke here gets a good mixing in spain, and probably before, some deos get through untouched though and there are certain people that spend the time converting the mixed stuff back to pure HCI cocaine for sale to thier more important customers. Ehh i feel a ban coming on so i don't think i'll say anything else along these lines
10-01-2006, 20:22   #15
rick_fantastic

yeah that would be the case

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion