Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shock! Dundrum Gym closes?!

Options
  • 30-12-2005 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

First Eden Fitness and now Dundrum Gym. I was a member there a few years ago and thought the staff were real friendly. Place was a little cramped upstairs though. Anyone know why they closed their doors?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

My mate was a member there and he got a letter a couple of months ago saying they were closing for a few reasons, but the only one they mentioned was that the manager/owner (i think) was ill and couldn't continue with the gym

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭martinl

Heard the same from various sources here in Dundrum (the owner as far as I understand, is not in good health). This could mean even more shopping opportunities, as one idea seems to be to put shops in the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dundrum man

i was also a member of dundrum gym for 13 yrs and it was brilliant instructors were very friendly and classes had a great atmosphere especially the circuit training .

Now i am in carlisle in kcr and i would highly recommend it

Cheers

Advertisement