Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 15 Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Had money on the Cowboys last time around, have money on the Eagles this time around.

Sorry lads, this one's on me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iatethepies

Eagles having a nightmare, nothing working for them. If it continues like this doubt I'll stay for the second half.

Eagles having a nightmare, nothing working for them. If it continues like this doubt I'll stay for the second half.

ditto this really has been worst case scenario so far :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

As bad as starts get. We're being a little exposed. We're the ultimate momentum team and when things go bad they go bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

yep awful start. need to hold to a fg here and then get something going on offence before this gets out of hand

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    As bad as starts get. We're being a little exposed. We're the ultimate momentum team and when things go bad they go bad.

its all on the offence really if we an get a few first downs the defence gets rest and were laughing if they dont our defence is forced to stay on the field all day and thats an impossible job

ffs Williams is killing us with penalties.

****ing cary williams

I haven't seen a home team get done by the refs this bad in a long while - like Carlson and Coombs said, it's like an anti home field advantage is going on.

• Advertisement

Game over. Our cbs are just so bad. Fletcher might be the worst starting cb in the league.

williams has cost us two tds now we really need 2 new starting corners and probably one safety for next year

its never over after less than 20 mins of a game but things need to change drastically

defo need to draft 2 corners a safety and a qb for next year. in which order guess it depends whats on the board when were drafting.

D3PO wrote: »
    defo need to draft 2 corners a safety and a qb for next year. in which order guess it depends whats on the board when were drafting.

dont think we will get a qb prob just have to hope foles sorts out his footwork

sanchez is truly awful and the playcalling is messed up. hes limited why the fu(k are we throwing every first fing down

• Advertisement

sanchez is truly awful and the playcalling is messed up. hes limited why the fu(k are we throwing every first fing down

cause the run games doing **** all either to be fair sanchez has thrown some decent balls there has been a few drops already

scandrick had a boo boo on his finger the last game against us as well :mad:

cause the run games doing **** all either to be fair sanchez has thrown some decent balls there has been a few drops already

wtf are you talking about we had run the balls Three times when I posted that. How can you write off the run game after two runs .....

how the **** was that unsportsmanlike on maclin

...maybe?

Quick stop here could make things interesting.

• Advertisement

wtf are you talking about we had run the balls Three times when I posted that. How can you write off the run game after two runs .....

I'm a bit behind :D

Could really use a turnover.

thank god for that

much better running the ball and a good score. need a defensive stop now.

barwin is having an insane year I'm so happy we have him wrapped up for the next few years

If we had a decent secondary this would be a really really good d.

barwin is having an insane year I'm so happy we have him wrapped up for the next few years

totally agree Barwin has come on so much hes playing at an all pro level this season.

clawing our way back into this one. with 3 time outs left another cheeky score before halftime would be nice :P

think parkey will end up one of the best kickers in the league as well he's got decent accuracy but he could have the strongest leg in the league or close at least

why are we only rushing 3 so much it was our pass rush messed them up the last time

• Advertisement

woah i didn't realise we could get penalties as well this changes everything

think parkey will end up one of the best kickers in the league as well he's got decent accuracy

decent accuracy ! hes only the most accurate rookie kicker in NFL history ;)

decent accuracy ! hes only the most accurate rookie kicker in NFL history ;)

ya but henry was very accurate as a rookie as well and that didn't turn out so well so afraid to proclaim him that yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Could be a long second half for the Eagles D if Sanchez can't sustain a drive or two. 21:9 in TOP for Dallas.

ya but henry was very accurate as a rookie as well and that didn't turn out so well so afraid to proclaim him that yet

Henery may have been decent accuracy wise as a rookie but he never looked like having the leg needed to be a long term solution at kicker. Parkey looks to have the accuracy and the leg.

early days yes but you gotta feel good about him.

did casey matthews come back in?

yep

Williams again for Christ sake.

Williams again for Christ sake.

its actually ridiculous all 3 where blatant and pointless

• Advertisement

my bad offensive interference theres me ridiculing him again great stop by the d

thats 4 bring nolan Carroll on

edit: never mind its offensive

when did bennie logan go off i didn't even see it :confused:

how do you not finish that off come on maclin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Rules question?

Could the refs potentially look at this and say after review Maclin scored a TD therefore the play was over before the ball was fumbled?

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Rules question?

Could the refs potentially look at this and say after review Maclin scored a TD therefore the play was over before the ball was fumbled?

yes

• Advertisement

and we have a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

yes

That would have been hilarious :-P

Just wasn't sure on whether the refs could change they're call considering the challenge was for the fumble.

yep momentum has totally switched now. come on now Defense lets have it !!

romo does that move every single game and yet people still fall for it :eek:

BOOM !!

Edit possible tuck rule hope not will be close

• Advertisement
Advertisement