Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dana white looking for a fight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Nick the tooth got awful abuse after the taser, I'd be giving Matt Serra far more stick for getting sick in the monster truck

To be fair he screamed like a little girl and the others didn't so fair game (I possibly would too ha)

The tooth is a dirty ****er though, reminds me of Chris Pontius a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 29,512 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That was a good laugh. Dana freaking out about the **** in Nicks shoes had me in bits laughing. That calzone thing looked absolutely savage. Racing around the desert would be class but to be stuck in that thing for 2 hours does not look like a good time. The Gall fight was just as ridiculous as seeing it the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Is everyone bored of this series already? No posts in a month :confused:

I completely missed the last show so I've got a couple to catchup on now :)

Episode 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Devastator wrote: »
    Is everyone bored of this series already? No posts in a month :confused:

I completely missed the last show so I've got a couple to catchup on now :)

Episode 4

Hard to stretch 20 ish minutes of show into a month long conversation :)

Last nights was alright, Serra gave it socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Is it true there will be an episode in Ireland or that just a rumor?

• Advertisement

Is it true there will be an episode in Ireland or that just a rumor?

I think Kavanagh invited them over for the BAMMA show in Feb but it was the same night as UFC london. There was talk of DW & co going to BAMMA before racing over to London for the main card but I didn't hear if this ever happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Shows format is already gone stale imo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Lukker- wrote: »
    Shows format is already gone stale imo

It's a bizarre show. It's not a fight show, it's not a travel show, and it's not a food show but it does all 3.

Some would say it's a vanity project.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I like it. It's a bit samey but I think it's entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Matt Serra makes the show. Absolute legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

I think its pretty great. Nice mixture of things, putting thr fights in there but it isn't thr focus of the show. Great seeing serra teach the guys and smoke tooth on the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Anybody wanna post the latest episode

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Anybody wanna post the latest episode

again ? :confused::pac:

Devastator wrote: »
    again ? :confused::pac:

Go on, seeing as your insisting.

New episode out, good stuff, nice handy watch. Again, very little fighting in it but made up for it with vagisil and assless chaps.

Dana, Matt & Nick going camp.....go camping sorry :pac: looked like a couple of good fights I wish they'd show a bit more of the fights though, rather see that than Dana's swimming lesson.

The fights were class, good to see 2 of them getting a UFC shot. Matt takes any opportunity to slag Conor for tapping to Nate. Dana cuddling the pillows was another highlight.

Also next months looks good, they visit the set of tv show Kingdom, so standup comedy and visit Nate. I'd say he gave dana the slap for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

It was a good one.

I know theres only been a handful of episodes but I prefer this to TUF. Yes you have to put up with watching the good ol boys days out with eachother but at least you'll get a laugh out of it rather than the manifested drama over on TUF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Have to say his show is great craic and i look forward to it every month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Horrendous show, bunch of jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

series started well but getting worse each episode... 24 minutes of playing touch butt in a forest and about 4 minutes "looking for a fighter". at least go back to the idea of the first few episodes of eating large meals then watching decent fights. my 2 favorite things xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭WarZ

Yeah this episode was ****. Isn't the entire series supposed to be about unearthing new talent? Instead its turned into watching 3 guys mess about with a minute or two of scouting fighters thrown in at the end.

WarZ wrote: »
    Yeah this episode was ****. Isn't the entire series supposed to be about unearthing new talent? Instead its turned into watching 3 guys mess about with a minute or two of scouting fighters thrown in at the end.

I heard they're bringing Ido portal on board

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    I heard they're bringing Ido portal on board

u wot mate?

WarZ wrote: »
    u wot mate?

Yea cause of his knowledge of mma. He can spot potential future talent

Aw man now i hope they get Ido for the next one and he has the 3 lads doing movement drills. Not even spoofing, that would be highly entertaining.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Aw man now i hope they get Ido for the next one and he has the 3 lads doing movement drills. Not even spoofing, that would be highly entertaining.

Seagal is the other coach teaching people how to bend fingers

If Ido Portal is given any more exposure by the UFC then there will be trouble

• Advertisement

<snip>

Mod note: read the other threads and the warning given..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100216114&postcount=5387

Advertisement