Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do!!??!!??!??!??!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

ok, well i just rang the place that i got the thing from, they were supposed to ship the guitar yesterday, but they had a power cut etc and had to wait till today, what i want to know is, and i'm hoping the answer is yes!!

They used business post to ship the thing(from England), and they used the homeserve deliverey option, which is basically next day delivery.. but would i get it tomoro? i presume it's shipped by airmail? please please say yes, cos if not, then i won't get it till Tues!:mad:

unless SDS delivers on Saturdays? (assuming they use SDS)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'd say you'll get it next week, unfortunately. These things have a habit of slowing down once they get onto Irish soil :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Fúckin Shít Bastards Cúnts!!!!!!

Although, i did get my amp from the same place last year, and although i can't remember if it was next day delivery, i do remember that i knew what day it was coming, and it did get here on that day,, so they were pretty accurate then.. I don't think i could stand waiting until tues!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

When I got my Ric bass a few years ago, it took longer to get from Santry to my house (in Dublin) than it did to go from North Carolina to Dublin, via New York. Ahhh, you'll be grand, just don't injure your hands drunkenly acting the bollix over New Year ;)

Advertisement