Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women not up for going the whole way

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

charlemont wrote: »
    There's a girl I know for well over a year now and since November she's been hanging around me like a fly out of ****, So I told her I liked her and asked her out and almost immediately she texted me back and said "Sure why not". So we arranged to meet tonight and then today I got the most useless excuse I'v heard from a girl yet "I won't be able to meet tonight, I'v presents to get and I'v to wrap them"!!! FFS Why bother replying to me in the first ****en place then you stupid cow, This type of **** really takes the piss. :p

She may have just saw your 2538 previous posts in Boards .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Sure whenever you're mad for the ride, just beat one out.

Tell me a woman you'd like to hump after giving yourself the ol' hand shanday.

There's a girl I know for well over a year now and since November she's been hanging around me like a fly out of ****,

When do flies hang around people after coming out of poo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

LOL
    This thread is gas,

Beat one out is great advice,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

mattjack wrote: »
    She may have just saw your 2538 previous posts in Boards .

My ex is on this alright and I got a bollocking off her over stuff I posted about her on the Crazy Ex's thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

There's a girl I know for well over a year now and since November she's been hanging around me like a fly out of ****, So I told her I liked her and asked her out and almost immediately she texted me back and said "Sure why not". So we arranged to meet tonight and then today I got the most useless excuse I'v heard from a girl yet "I won't be able to meet tonight, I'v presents to get and I'v to wrap them"!!! FFS Why bother replying to me in the first ****en place then you stupid cow, This type of **** really takes the piss. :p

Aw Charlemont, you're over reacting! I think that what she said is very plausible. Tbh, people are going round like headless chickens trying to get the last of the Christmas stuff done. give her the benefit of the doubt, and try for after Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Abi wrote: »
    Aw Charlemont, you're over reacting! I think that what she said is very plausible. Tbh, people are going round like headless chickens trying to get the last of the Christmas stuff done. give her the benefit of the doubt, and try for after Christmas :)

I thought he was joking. :confused:

My ex is on this alright and I got a bollocking off her over stuff I posted about her on the Crazy Ex's thread...

School boy "blast with piss" " yore ma " error.....her name or pics gtfo.

Larianne wrote: »
    I thought he was joking. :confused:

No. Well I don't think so. He posted the other evening saying he'd a date for tonight. Lewks like it fell through =/

I'll take your advice so, Thanks. Overreacting is one of my faults so I had to laugh when I saw you wrote that.

• Advertisement

I'll take your advice so, Thanks. Overreacting is one of my faults so I had to laugh when I saw you wrote that.

Aw, sounds like a proper excuse to me too.

mattjack wrote: »
    School boy "blast with piss" " yore ma " error.....her name or pics gtfo.

I'll say nothing as she only has like 3 posts on here but I'm sure she only got an account to snoop on me, Ha, as I got a text from her about how I do be sticking up for foreigners on my posts. I'd really love to put up a picture but she would kill me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DCUlad

Where is the easiest sex found??

Coppers obviously, where else? Need more slutty nightclubs than ban respectable people, people in relationships, people over 30, people under 20, sober people and stuck up bitches (only a nuisance to us)

DCUlad wrote: »

Coppers obviously, where else? Need more slutty nightclubs than ban respectable people, people in relationships, people over 30, people under 20, sober people and stuck up bitches (only a nuisance to us)

One day it'll happen. Stop being so desperate about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Hey op, have you any road frontage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Maybe if you stop acting so desperate you will get more pussy

Just relax a bit. Let the ladies come to you ;)

Was only talking to my friend the other day about how SOME Irish guys are so desperate when it comes to chatting up women. yis just need to be a bit more laid back about it!

I'm here all night :pac:

Serious note, I've no reason to make excuses for the girl, so I'd tell you straight up. I think it's just because you've been looking forward to it, and feel a bit let down. Around Christmas isn't the best timing tbh, I'm still trying to get last minute stuff done myself.

have you even replied to her yet? If so, I hope you didnt sound pissed off >.<

One day it'll happen. Stop being so desperate about it.

so.....I suppose the Ride's out of the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but I've noticed not many women want to go the full way particularly on the 1st night.

Today I ask why? Are they afraid of being called easy or something similar?

What frustrates me the most is a girl you meet in a club, could spend the whole night chatting/dancing/whatever but when it comes to it, they choose to go home.

Why aren't Irish women kinky enough or where are these kinky Irish women?

A guy with any amount of cop on will know within the first 5 mins of talking to her if he's gonna get his hole or not

TheBody wrote: »
    Hey op, have you any road frontage?

RIDE??

• Advertisement

so.....I suppose the Ride's out of the question?

Ew, no. You go to DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Lauryn Hill says it pretty well:

The second verse is dedicated to the men
    More concerned with his rims and his Tims than his women
    Him and his men come in the club like hooligans
    Don't care who they offend popping yang like you got yen
    Let's not pretend, they wanna pack pistol by they waist men
    Crystal by the case men, still in they mother's basement
    The pretty face men, claiming that they did a bid men
    Need to take care of their three and four kids then
    They facing a court case when the child's support late
    Money taking, heart breaking now you wonder why women hate men
    The sneaky silent men, the punk domestic violence men
    The quick to shoot the semen stop acting like boys and be men
    How you gon' win when you ain't right within

Ew, no. You go to DCU.

Or do I? muuhahahaha

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056493371 this is probally why you're not getting any....

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭migozarad

For any budding misognyst,rohypnol is yer only man

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭migozarad

For any burgeoning misognyst,rohypnol is yer only man or maybe a night spent with a lady of ill-repute

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

migozarad wrote: »
    For any budding misognyst,rohypnol is yer only man
    I think the word you're looking for there is rapist.

Johro wrote: »
    I think the word you're looking for there is rapist.

who asked you to comment? get off my thread !!!

What's the difference between DCU and UCD. They have the exact same words in them!! Could have called one or the other something else.

• Advertisement

I'm here all night :pac:

Serious note, I've no reason to make excuses for the girl, so I'd tell you straight up. I think it's just because you've been looking forward to it, and feel a bit let down. Around Christmas isn't the best timing tbh, I'm still trying to get last minute stuff done myself.

have you even replied to her yet? If so, I hope you didnt sound pissed off >.<

Thanks, Yes I replied I just said it was no problem and that I hope she has a good Xmas and she replied the same. Sure I'll see what happens when I get back after Stephens Day..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement