Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women not up for going the whole way

Options
  • 23-12-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but I've noticed not many women want to go the full way particularly on the 1st night.

Today I ask why? Are they afraid of being called easy or something similar?

What frustrates me the most is a girl you meet in a club, could spend the whole night chatting/dancing/whatever but when it comes to it, they choose to go home.

Why aren't Irish women kinky enough or where are these kinky Irish women?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You ugly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

DCUlad wrote: »
    Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but I've noticed not many women want to go the full way particularly on the 1st night.

What frustrates me the most is a girl you meet in a club, could spend the whole night chatting/dancing/whatever but when it comes to it, they choose to go home.

You not spending enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

We're all on our periods on the first date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Maybe its the catholic church inside us...
    Speak for yourself, I was never an alter boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but

They're back in my place, polishing my knob. This explains why I'm on the interweb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Yeah it's the Catholic Church alright, it's the only possible explanation...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DCUlad

Biggins wrote: »
    You not spending enough?

Spending enough listening to them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

2 kinds of women, thoes who want a one night stand and those who want a relationship. you seem to be picking the women from column b while looking for column a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

#hetroworldproblems

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

They just don't wanna be kinky with you OP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Maybe they're not interested because they know you're only interested in getting the ride?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

You're doing it all wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

sexual repression and too much listening to their mates, if you can find a woman who can actually think for herself youll get the ride the first night, alternativley go to coppers and let the alcohol do the thinking for them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Veles wrote: »
    Why do you expect a woman to have sex with you on the first night?

Why not? If it feels right do it. There are no need for hang ups about these things.

Larianne wrote: »
    You ugly

Maybe if you read the post properly. Am on about girls that ya can "shift" so they obviously don't find you ugly, but still won't go for it?

In other countries sex on the first night is far more common and in my opinion more honourable!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm not one for first night sex, its usually a drunken sloppy mess that you regret in the morning. Best to get to know the girl and develop the relationship a bit before consummating it. Makes it more special too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Hard to understand you seem perfectly charming to me.

But do you spend the time with the lady with your tongue hanging out and staring at her parts.??

I'm not one for first night sex, its usually a drunken sloppy mess that you regret in the morning. Best to get to know the girl and develop the relationship a bit before consummating it. Makes it more special too.:)

See this is the type of rubbish that has the country ruined !!

MORE SEX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Veles wrote: »
    Why do you expect a woman to have sex with you on the first night?

Why not? If it feels right do it. There are no need for hang ups about these things.

The relevant word being "if"

It obviously doesn't feel right to them with the OP, and given that he seems to think that chatting or having a laugh with him implies an automatic expectation of sex, I would say they're pretty intuitive and sensible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

We're all on our periods on the first date.

That's a lot of skydiving to be doing.

Try singing to her

When the rain is blowing in your face
    And the whole world is on your case
    I could offer you a warm embrace
    To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
    And there is no one there to dry your tears
    I could hold you for a million years
    To make you feel my love

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Stop acting like Larry Murphy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

44leto wrote: »
    Try singing to her

When the rain is blowing in your face
    And the whole world is on your case
    I could offer you a warm embrace
    To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
    And there is no one there to dry your tears
    I could hold you for a million years
    To make you feel my love

Take me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Maybe if you read the post properly. Am on about girls that ya can "shift" so they obviously don't find you ugly, but still won't go for it?

In other countries sex on the first night is far more common and in my opinion more honourable!

No mention of "shift" in your OP.

You'll strike gold some day. Keep on truckin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

You're doing it wrong OP. A good Keanu Reeves impression usually seals the deal for me.....makes them think if we don't keep going above 50mph we'll die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

we all know that irish women are up themselves, tight arse bitches, so why would they have sex with a decent, good looking guy on the first date, when they can continue being bitches?

we all know that irish women are up themselves, tight arse bitches, so why would they have sex with a decent, good looking guy on the first date, when they can continue being bitches?

“Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman's got to hold on to.” Stephen King, Dolores Claiborne

Just something I remember from that film, its true for some of yiz and yes us aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

as much as your sarcasm is funny, in the rare occasion that all this is true, id blame the lad more for being too stupid to move on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Ha Ha Ha Its so true..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement