Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 37 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Jelavic goal, but was offside. Apparently he was on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

carlcon wrote: »
    I think he's earned his place at a Champions League club this season. Don't know how he'll fare with the jump, but he deserves a shot. I think both United and Arsenal could make good use of him. Then there's probably need for a regular Lampard replacement at Chelsea. I just hope he stays in the PL.

I hope John Henry will take his head out of his arse and stop signing players the way he does in baseball and start forking out for proven talent! Dempsey would be a nice addition to strengthen Liverpools midfield!

One can only hope!:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Bardsley goal .Ji assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Fulham 1-1

Clark goal . Big deflection i think

Lovely, Spurs CS gone

Happy days, Walker's cleanie gone! Just need VDV to grab an equaliser now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

dembele goal
    ja riise assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Jelavic goal, but was offside. Apparently he was on though.

Conspiracy!

Tevez off. Worst buy of the season for me...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lads, leave the football talk to the soccer forum this is for the fantasy football game.

Yaya goal Aguero assist

Ben Arfa off too? Sure why not take Cisse off too and give me no reason to watch the game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Shane Ferguson its your time son....

FatRat wrote: »
    Anyways..... this week is a bit of a disaster so far! Actually, it is a disaster as it stands, I just need a few goals from VDv, Pienaar, Sess and Cisse.

VDV and Jelavic! Tevez coming off is a disaster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Begovic on the bench for stoke, didn't see that one coming. More than likely 6 points gone.

Turning out to be a shocking gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Wtf is going on, Wolves in "not conceding" shocker :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wtf is going on, Wolves in "not conceding" shocker :(

give it a half an hour brother. 2-0 to Everton

Btw Danny rose sent off for spurs

• Advertisement

Toure Clichy assist

Game over at City.

Time for Krul to get sent off and an Aguero peno I think

Pen at spurs

Peno for Spurs

Ade scores it

• Advertisement

Ade scores it

Leaving Bogdan on the bench could absolutely kill me, looks like he's set to score more than the rest of my defence put together.

I was 70+ points ahead in the Buskers league two weeks ago, looks like I'll be behind going into the last week, absolute shambles...

Any assist for the peno lads

roryc wrote: »
    Leaving Bogdan on the bench could absolutely kill me, looks like he's set to score more than the rest of my defence put together.

I was 70+ points ahead in the Buskers league two weeks ago, looks like I'll be behind going into the last week, absolute shambles...

kinnane leading that now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,925 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

manual_man wrote: »
    Any assist for the peno lads

Sandro

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    kinnane leading that now?

Geoff Pryor will go ahead of me unless Everton/Bolton concede. I had the league won by a mile, the last two weeks have absolutely destroyed me.

All three behind me have Rooney too, if he scores I could easily drop to 4th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I've deleted all the non FF talk, anyone else talking about anything non FF related like that will be banned, and don't tempt me, I'm in a foul mood today

Captaining Jelavic is looking like it is going to cost me this week! WTF!

Really need Rooney to have a quiet game later now! Hopefully the moral around the camp will be crap and it will reflect in there performance!

1 nil to Swansea - Siggy with the goal assisted by Caulker, CS for Vorm :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I've deleted all the non FF talk, anyone else talking about anything non FF related like that will be banned, and don't tempt me, I'm in a foul mood today

FYP

Please don't ban me...

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, Cleverley.

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Allen, Sigurdsson, Gower, Dyer, Graham, Sinclair. Subs: Tremmel, Tate, Britton, Routledge, Monk, McEachran, Moore

ffs I get in Nani and doesn't even start :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Come on Everton, get the finger out, would have expected at least one goal by now, had thought this would be a 3 - 1 win for Everton..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Petrov assist for boltons 2nd goal :D Jones O.G

Chris Brunt, you are my hero. Just cost my opponent 5 points.

I can't fudging believe Wolves are pulling off a clean sheet. They've had 3 all season. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

"Lots of things can save a side from relegation, luck included. And Bolton have just got a huge slice of luck that could ulitimately save them from the drop. Ivan Klasnic releases Martin Petrov down the left and his cut-back appears to have been wasted until Baggies defender Liam Ridgewell's attempted clearance behind strikes his team-mate Billy Jones and fires past Ben Foster. Nobody in the Bolton camp cares how it went in, though.They are going nuts."

How is this Petrov's assist? Ridgewell clears and smashes it in off Jones? Thought you only got an OG if you were the last player to touch it, not second last?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Stoke CS gone :( Cisse for QPR

Late QPR goal, could be massive... as it stands Blackburn are relegated.

roryc wrote: »
    "Lots of things can save a side from relegation, luck included. And Bolton have just got a huge slice of luck that could ulitimately save them from the drop. Ivan Klasnic releases Martin Petrov down the left and his cut-back appears to have been wasted until Baggies defender Liam Ridgewell's attempted clearance behind strikes his team-mate Billy Jones and fires past Ben Foster. Nobody in the Bolton camp cares how it went in, though.They are going nuts."

How is this Petrov's assist? Ridgewell clears and smashes it in off Jones? Thought you only got an OG if you were the last player to touch it, not second last?

last player on the scoring team. assist is only taken away if opposing team player gets touch OUTSIDE the box. which I imagine didn't happen, or it would have been one HELL of an own goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Only an Evra goal and CS will save me now......

That Stoke CS being wiped had ended my Boards reign. Everything has gone wrong this week. Having been top for so many weeks, I'm gonna lose it with a week to go. :(

Although my only close opponent in the €5000 prize pool (3k for winner, 1k for 2nd) is also having a stinker this week, so I'll be a good 30 points ahead with a week to go. I can start looking at holiday brochures this week instead. :p

Oh Bolton, you only have yourselves to blame now if you get relegated.

my transfers this week:

Ade out Jelly (c) in
    Jags out Sagna in
    Maxi out Na-neh in

fml :rolleyes:

otherwise a great week!

and rvp VC, to rub it in

My entire season in the Buskers League probably rests on Rooney not scoring today. Not too confident if I'm honest.

• Advertisement

I'll tell you what... A Vorm peno save from Rooney would be magic. With City wrapping up the title today, I can happily wish for these things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement