Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

It's perfectly fine to maintain until youre back in the zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stresscase69

Hi Guys,

I currently weigh 14 stone even and am 5ft 7 in height .. have joined ww 2 weeks ago.. looking to get to my goal weight by april 2015 ---- is this possible would ye think -- have had a pretty shaky start and just cant get into to give it 100% .. any advice would be great .. also what would ideal weight be at 5ft 7 ?! .. thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Scratch that, 45.5lbs down. I was down 1lb this evening!!!!!!!

Gobsmacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Scratch that, 45.5lbs down. I was down 1lb this evening!!!!!!!

Gobsmacked.

Well done! That should help with determination for the coming week.

Hi Guys,

I currently weigh 14 stone even and am 5ft 7 in height .. have joined ww 2 weeks ago.. looking to get to my goal weight by april 2015 ---- is this possible would ye think -- have had a pretty shaky start and just cant get into to give it 100% .. any advice would be great .. also what would ideal weight be at 5ft 7 ?! .. thanks !

If you follow the plan you'll get a loss of 1-2lb a week. So 4-8 a month. Your goal is totally up to you. But it should give you a bmi of less than 25.

• Advertisement

Hey all, I had my weigh in and I am 3lb down, so am happy with that. Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Had my weigh in today and down 1.5, delighted with that now. Only 5.5 to go to my Christmas goal (not the overall one mind!). Good luck everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Well done everyone!

I will be able to get to W.I tomorrow night. I'm guessing I'm up, but hopefully not much. I didn't really fall off the wagon, and I think the F&H helped me there because it's second nature to me now to buy the F&H food when I'm shopping etc. But I just wasn't as focused as I had been. I really find attending the class helps me.
    So, back on the trail now, and hopefully have a loss to report here next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Had weigh in this morning! I lost only 1/2lb but I had a pretty bad Saturday and Sunday! Wanted to eat everything. Had more treats than I would normally but still refrained a little.

However that little 1/2 means I am in the 12stones!! 17 stones to 12stones!! Delighted!! Not too far to get back to my 5 stone loss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Had weigh in this morning! I lost only 1/2lb but I had a pretty bad Saturday and Sunday! Wanted to eat everything. Had more treats than I would normally but still refrained a little.

However that little 1/2 means I am in the 12stones!! 17 stones to 12stones!! Delighted!! Not too far to get back to my 5 stone loss!!

That's an amazing achievement, you should be so proud of yourself! Well done!

• Advertisement

1.5lbs down, yay!!!

16lbs to go. Getting there now. Again. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

1.5lbs down, yay!!!

16lbs to go. Getting there now. Again. :p

Good woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Stayed the same AGAIN this week, that's 4 weeks in a row. I decided to go to the maintenance phase, because it feels like that last kilo just won't shift!

Ivy a lot of people swear by Filling & Healthy if you haven't tried that yet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

1lb off my first stone, trying F&H for the first time this week, I skipped it at the start. Will report back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Down 3.5 today.delighted as I felt I didn't lose anything. Finally used to eating the right points and back losing weight again. For the last two weeks I stayed the same, I assume my body was getting used to eating the correct daily allwance .

I was 1lb down this morning and am very happy with that:). I had a couple of days where I fell off the wagon this week so I am going to step it up a bit and hopefully lose a little more for next week.

Good luck everyone!

Have to be good today. My cousin is getting married tomorrow and it's the last family wedding for a while (I'm next oldest and I've been single for two years...). So, it's safe to say WW will sorta go out the window for tomorrow and possibly half of Saturday. I'm thinking if I'm good today and from Saturday evening onwards that I might be ok.

Have to be good today. My cousin is getting married tomorrow and it's the last family wedding for a while (I'm next oldest and I've been single for two years...). So, it's safe to say WW will sorta go out the window for tomorrow and possibly half of Saturday. I'm thinking if I'm good today and from Saturday evening onwards that I might be ok.

If you are good today and good the day after the wedding you should be fine. Enjoy the day:)

Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Up a pound yesterday, I'm like a flipping yo-yo. Initially I was raging about it but then I thought it through and realised it was TOTALLY deserved. Kick up the ar$e now though so I'm determined to be down 2 the next 2 weeks. It's hard in this place though, pizza yesterday, pastries today - I resisted both times though so that's a positive sign :) Back to tracking like billy-o too.

I am struggling today but I have been fighting the urge to be bad so far. The family want to get a take away tonight so am going to try and make the right choices with that aswell. Does anyone know the points in a Singapore Chowmein or a Chicken and Black pepper?

Didn't completely overdo it yesterday. I did eat a lot but I must have danced for about 3 hours. Had an absolute ball! :o

Been bad all week. Feel like a whale. Lovely tummy gone. . . Afraid to weigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Can someone tell me how one calculates how many propping you're allowed? I'm 17 St n 5 ft 4 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Struggled all week!! TOTM and so hormonal, wanted to eat everything!! Even my boyfriend said he hasn't seen me so off the rails!!

I really pulled it back Sunday and Monday. I was so good but wasn't expecting much! Shocked to lose 2.5lb!! I'm down 2st 6.5lb since April and 4st 4lb in total! Delighted!! I'm now 12st 11lb. And my aim for Christmas was to be a few pounds into the 12stones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I got to W.I last week, after two months.
    Expected to be up, was prepared for worst. Was up 2.5, not too bad.
    I was at W.I. tonight, felt I had done okay for past week, and was down 1.5. Very happy. Setting a goal now for Christmas, going to aim for a silver seven.

Best of luck everyone, for the week.

Lost 500g this week.
    Because I'm in maintenance now, I have 32 propoints and 49 weeklies to eat. TBH, I'm nowhere near able to eat that amount, I'm full well before that!

I don't know if they are changing it in Ireland, but it seems here in France, they are changing the WW system again in 2 weeks.

I know they have to make money but it just seems like a money racket to change it so regularly.

I haven't stayed for meeting for a while so I haven't heard about any changes.. How are they changing it?

• Advertisement

I haven't stayed for meeting for a while so I haven't heard about any changes.. How are they changing it?
    My leader doesn't know yet, they are going for training next week, and the following week the changes are being rolled out. They were having a big sale on recipe books this week so I'm going to presume points are going to change in some way.

Advertisement