Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you are drunk ladies

Options
  • 25-10-2008 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Last weekend I had the pleasure of been at a nightclub when a woman approached me at the bar. I paid for her drink to be nice & went back over to my friends. She the followed me over to my friends & started showing me her thong :P (Yes Please). Then she started talking & she had that glazes eye look which you know means she is drunk. So I just ignored her for a while until she went away. I was really into her she was really hot but I cant bring myself to meet a woman who is drunk because I feel like a scumbag if I do. I feel like I am taking advantage of her if I did because she may not be in full control. Anyhow this has happened a lot of late since I lost weight & got a tight haircut again.

So what’s the score here. Do you use been drunk as a pretext to go get lads you want that you wouldnt normally approach?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

If you meet a girl who is drunk that you like why not exchange phone numbers and attempt a meet up at coffee in the day or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

You could have gone to the bar downed shots and equal the plaing field!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    You could have gone to the bar downed shots and equal the plaing field!
    An Irish solution to an Irish problem ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The glazed eyes look would put me right off tbh. The thong bit the same. Maybe I'm old fashioned.:D Now if it was just for a one night leg trembler then fine.... Maybe I'm not so old fashioned.......:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Ladies you heard it here first!!!

Wibbs loves the granny knickers! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I do in my posterior.:D I much prefer thongs. They look better(on the right bum of course). Just saying if a woman is looking for more than a drunken fumble then flashing them drunkenly at me just doesn't cut it. Not saying they shouldn't mind, just don't be surprised if I'm not offering to put rings on their finger down the line.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Would a one night stand really alter your opinion of a woman that much?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

LolaDub wrote: »

Depends on how good the sex was! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Wibbs wrote: »
    The glazed eyes look would put me right off tbh. The thong bit the same.

Ladies were sexier when they kept their clothes on! :p

LolaDub wrote: »
    Honestly? It depends entirely on the woman and the situation. I have gone out with women that very early on we got jiggy with it.

Meeting some woman who is mashed out of her bonce and bumpin uglies on the back of that would not a relationship make, for me anyway. Yes she could have been "swept away" at the time, but I would be suspicious of her ability to forego gratification with an eye for the longer term(I would have the same idea about blokes tbh).

I suppose I would judge her on her ability to make informed choices. Not a good basis for a relationship IMHO. As I say that's me. Call me old fashioned if you will, but experience has tended to prove me right(and I would have thought the diametric opposite 10 years ago). Now if it's just for the sex then cool and the gang. No problem there at all. More power to her.

• Advertisement

Op your an odd one.
    I feel my sobriety puts potential suitors off.
    Well thats my excuse anyways. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭daraghmack

Im the same, the glazed look really freaks me out and makes me feel like I would be totally taking advantage if I were to attempt anything. I kind get freaked too when I have the glazed look myself (which seems to happen a lot lately) cos I'm sure these things work both ways!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Drink loosens peoples inhibitions..... I bet she woke up the next day and was thinking "OMG"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭fits

It was fairly unattractive behaviour though. showing someone your thong when you're locked? Thats just wrong on so many levels. Ibiza Uncovered is the first thing that comes to mind.

yeah totally but this behaviour is par for the course in any nightclub these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

The OP lies Ladies don't get drunk! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭fits

MJOR wrote: »
    yeah totally but this behaviour is par for the course in any nightclub these days.

Not in the ones I go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭line_of_fire

the glazed look in girls is freaky but when a guy gets drunk and has a glazed look its just damn scary its makes me wanna try and run in my heels!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll get drukn at a party where I know I'm among friends, but I jsut don't feel safe being anything more than tipsy if I'm out on the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Everybody becomes more confident when they are drunk!! You should have asked her for her phone number OP!!
    The showing you her thong thing ... WTF?? Is that what we are up against now? Girls showing their underwear to score? :O That is a little sad in my opinion, you are probably better off without her, i wouldnt even do that to my Ryan Giggs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Nuravictus wrote: »

So what’s the score here. Do you use been drunk as a pretext to go get lads you want that you wouldnt normally approach?

Nur... What if she thought that you were the man of her dreams and just like the rest of us didnt have the confidence to talk to you... but was determined to atleast say hi to you.
    and after you shatter her dreams of true love... she may never love again.

didnt think of that now did you ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Since when did us lads get the power to turn down sex????

fits wrote: »
    Not in the ones I go to.

Ah come on...... Girls getting drunk guys getting drunk that is what happens. I'm not justifying what she did but it happens all the time. Girl thinks she is being funny / sexy and ends up looking like a drunken slapper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

SHe started showing you her thong? Lmao. Tool.

But no I never used drink to make it easier to approach men. Then again I don't like randomly scorin fellas. Drink does an odd selection of things to me but generally speaking everything/everyone is just funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭line_of_fire

Since when did us lads get the power to turn down sex????

nice to see you have such confidence in yourself and all of the male species!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The only time I've ever turned down sex is when I was with my ex girlfriend. Now I'm not with her I'd be mad too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

samhail wrote: »
    Nur... What if she thought that you were the man of her dreams and just like the rest of us didnt have the confidence to talk to you... but was determined to atleast say hi to you.
    and after you shatter her dreams of true love... she may never love again.

didnt think of that now did you ! :)

That would be very arrogant of me to presume :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭BigAl>>

Omg!!!! whts wrong with u guys............tht girl probably just wanted a good night of passion and fun. Nothing wrong with somone being drunk aslong as they still have a certain level of controll and you dont have to carry them home over your shoulder (thts wrong) but 2 adults having drinks and some pure, raw sex........no lovey dovey lets have kids n settle down ,just raw sex. U dont even have to swap names or phone numbers........You do all remeber the joy of just sex????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

BigAl>> wrote: »
    You do all remeber the joy of just sex????

Yeah, the cheap empty feeling afterwards is fantastic aswell:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭BigAl>>

Yeah, the cheap empty feeling afterwards is fantastic aswell:rolleyes:

You musnt be doing it right then!! you should be getting a whole other feeling . Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with settleing dwn with your true love and living happily ever after........I am a true romatic at heart. But at the same time there is toatlly nothing wrong with "just sex". Life is about fun and it is too short to be worried about wht is right and wrong! sometimes you just have to got with the "moment"

Oh! and let me add one more thing manukahoney. Its not alll about the feeling you get,might wana try considering how the other person is feeling, its good to give too and not always take, be concerned about others feeling and the feeling you end up with might just be different than the empty one you speak of.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement