Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I made the right choice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Good on ya man!ðŸ‘. Just reading this thread now and glad to see you made the right choice! You've given yourself the chance to meet the right woman instead of going along with a dysfunctional relationship for the sake of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zeo141

good luck man. im glad all worked out for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

Just want to update my thread seeking a little advice on a current dating situation. :o

Since the big break-up from last year, I've been on a few dates.
    Some were great fun, others terrible and I was even seeing a girl for about 6/7 weeks before it ran it's course and we agreed to go our separate ways.

Anywho... I met a girl who I really really like!! :D We've been on 3 dates over the last week and a half and they all have been excellent. She seems to like me as well which is awesome.
    Has anyone got any advice on how I should proceed from this point onwards??
    Cause I'm literally drawing a blank on what to do next. I don't want to spook her, come on too strong or rush things... But at the same time I want to keep seeing her!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Cause I'm literally drawing a blank on what to do next. I don't want to spook her, come on too strong or rush things... But at the same time I want to keep seeing her!

Just tell her that you really like her and you want to keep seeing her. Then kiss her :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭giggle84

Go on more dates, be honest, don't play games. Be yourself and have fun! Best of luck, hope it all works out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭captainfrost

She gave him the attention, 7+ years my friend and she did this?.
    Walk away please, and the silver lining is that she could still end up sexting with you 2 years from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭captainfrost

Also about the new girl, their are thing you have learnt from your previous girl in the last 8 yrs that you never liked. Compare and see if you are on the same level. If not try and see if she is ready to be flexible (same goes for your).
    Also bring up the story about the "ex talk" her reaction will tell you about her view on the topic.
    You may even use your own personal story and change names. Then you can mention it was you after her response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Also about the new girl, their are thing you have learnt from your previous girl in the last 8 yrs that you never liked. Compare and see if you are on the same level. If not try and see if she is ready to be flexible (same goes for your).
    Also bring up the story about the "ex talk" her reaction will tell you about her view on the topic.
    You may even use your own personal story and change names. Then you can mention it was you after her response.
    What the?????? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭doireann08

Please don't follow this advise.

Advertisement