Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

wrote:
    Awww,how cute,hope you are on your knees,boy.
    I am pleading with housetypeb ... and praying for him.
    I rebuke you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to stop oppressing housetypeb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Plead harder-I'm almost there.

King Mob wrote: »
    Oh hey maybe a pentagram will work like cross on a vampire with JC

I invoke the power of our half-inflated dark lord.
    ... and I rebuke him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ +.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

J C wrote: »

I cast turn undead!
    That cancels your rebuke and gives me +2 to my roll.

But it's too late JC, you've seen the pentagram... he's got you now.

Has he got a light saber and cloak?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I play my Super Devil card against your Lord Jesus Christ card. It's super effective.
    The_Super_Devil_by_t3hl337m4574l_l.jpg

Hey, this is pretty fun.

Your go.

strobe wrote: »
    I play my Super Devil card against your Lord Jesus Christ card. It's super effective.
    The_Super_Devil_by_t3hl337m4574l_l.jpg

Hey, this is pretty fun.

Your go.
    ... so what have we got here? ... a bunch of Satanists masquerading as 'Atheists'???

... so that's why you guys regularly visit the Christianity Forum ... and take more of an interest in Christianity ... than many Christians themselves do???

... so what have we got here? ... a bunch of Satanists masquerading as 'Atheists'???

Yep. We call ourselves Satheists.

Yep. We call ourselves Satheists.
    Do you really!!!

Jesus loves you ... and you can be Saved ... no matter what has happened in the past ...

Do you really!!!

Yep. Do you want to know what we do when we are alone together?

• Advertisement

Yep. Do you want to know what we do when we are alone together?
    No ... but you are not one of them anyway !!!!
    ... but you also need to be Saved .

Jesus loves you ... and you can be Saved ... no matter what has happened in the past ...

That's not what he said last time we spoke man. He was pretty explicit that I couldn't be saved no matter what. Something to do with my Dad having a fight with his Dad a long time ago and getting evicted from the gaff they shared together or something. I never really got the full story.

No ... but you are not one of them anyway !!!!

Well that's kind of true. I'm more a 'regional supervisor' rather than one of the grassroots members.

That's not what he said last time we spoke man. He was pretty explicit that I couldn't be saved no matter what. Something to do with my Dad having a fight with his Dad a long time ago and getting evicted from the gaff they shared together or something. I never really got the full story.
    That wasn't Jesus Christ that you were speaking to ... Jesus came to Save sinners ... like you and me.

Well that's kind of true. I'm more a 'regional supervisor' rather than one of the grassroots members.
    ... an Arch-Priest???

... an Arch-Priest???

It's more of an inherited role really, Arch-Priests are appointed. An-tē'-khrē-stos is the official title but we prefer to keep things a little more informal than that. You can just call me Strobe. Named after my Dad, it's a more modern version of a nickname he had back in the day.

It's more of an inherited role really, Arch-Priests are appointed. An-tē'-khrē-stos is the official title but we prefer to keep things a little more informal than that. You can just call me Strobe. Named after my Dad, it's a more modern version of a nickname he had back in the day.
    ... so you are you saying that you are an Anti-christ and a multi-generational Luciferian warlock???
    ... well pleased to meet you.

... do you know that you can be Saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

... so you are you saying that you are an Anti-christ and an multi-generational Luciferian warlock???
    ... well pleased to meet you.

do you believe in the 2012/end of days fiasco?

You will be in big trouble when we meet at the next high day of sacrifice,no matter who your dad is, you just cant tell the christly ones about matters best kept secret,at least not until meggido is safely in our hands.

thebhoy wrote: »
    do you believe in the 2012/end of days fiasco?
    No.

• Advertisement

That's not what Jesus told me. Why do you think he would say that if it was not true? It wasn't a very nice thing to say if he was just making it up.....

housetypeb wrote: »
    You will be in big trouble when we meet at the next high day of sacrifice,no matter who your dad is, you just cant tell the christly ones about matters best kept secret,at least not until meggido is safely in our hands.

Crap! You're right, sorry. I've been downing the virgins blood again.... stuff goes straight to my head. Better go sleep it off.

I know that you have been trying to demonically oppress me ... and I must tell you to please stop ... as I am a Saved Christian ... any spells that you cast will return to you three-fold as a (self-inflicted) curse on you.

Meggido will never be safely in your hands ... and you will never have peace or safety unless and until you are Saved.

... and Strobe I think that you should go and get Saved before the Equinox Sabbat.

That's not what Jesus told me. Why do you think he would say that if it was not true? It wasn't a very nice thing to say if he was just making it up.....
    Like I have said, whoever you were talking to ... it wasn't Jesus Christ ... if it told you that you couldn't be Saved.

I know that you have been trying to demonically oppress me ... and I must tell you to please stop ... as I am a Saved Christian ... any spells that you cast will return to you three-fold as a (self-inflicted) curse on you.

Meggido will never be safely in your hands ... and you will never have peace or safety unless and until you are Saved.

Look to the shadows at meggido and tell me that we do not control it!!!!!!

Dammit I got to go -another shipment of babies are ready to ship out, dont want those spells coming back and messing this up,
    ok, truce, no more spells tonight,

Look to the shadows at meggido and tell me that we do not control it!!!!!!
    The shadows are there ... and ye think that ye control it ... but it will be God who will determine when it will happen.

Dammit I got to go -another shipment of babies are ready to ship out, dont want those spells coming back and messing this up,
    ok, truce, no more spells tonight,
    Thank you ... no more spells for tonight or any other night ... please!!!
    ... and do remember that every knee shall bend and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

J C why do you edit almost all your posts?

J C why do you edit almost all your posts?
    In view of what just happened ... this has got to be 'under-stated post of the year' ... just slightly 'pipping' Bluewolf's post that the thread is 'boring'!!!!
    bluewolf wrote: »
    I think this thread is boring and should be locked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Can we please stop feeding the insane person please?

MrP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement