Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven [SyFy - US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Third episode is pretty cool... Strongest so far - still the "weird of the week" thing, but I kinda like that format for this show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

just watched the third episode. weird of the week does kinda work for this show. i wasn't expecting a whole lot out of it but it's surprisingly good. easy to watch. they're doing the weekly weirdness very good, progressing the main plot (Audrey's mom or whoever was in that picture) step by step along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

episode 4 was pretty good, this will deffinately do for an off-season show,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

episode 6 was a bit meh. it's a tad predictable, and i'm getting a bit annoyed at how slow the main plot is advancing. it's going at it in a very roundabout way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

mmm, not enough story progression. Turning into a case of the week type thing. Small mentions of her "mother" but that's it..

• Advertisement

very good episode last week, great setting and a good bit of story involving audreys mother,

so audreys mother helped during the last troubles 27 years ago, and obviously audrey inherited some traites of hers, shes obviously special in some way,

seeing as the cameilian took her shape but didnt kill her like he did the others, and the fact that nathan can feel audreys touch also,

and duke knew her mother, i wonder if shes still alive, and maybe living around haven somewhere, i would hope duke fills her(us) in next week,

also looking at the episode list, friday weeks episode is titled The Trial of Audrey Parker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

great season finale, just as your thinking theres no way audrey could be her own mother, special agent audrey parker appears in haven,

really really looking forward to season 2,

don ramo wrote: »
    great season finale, just as your thinking theres no way audrey could be her own mother, special agent audrey parker appears in haven,

really really looking forward to season 2,

:confused:

:confused:
    what its not that hard to follow richard, :D

• Advertisement

She has a clone?....or time traveled?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

She has a clone?....or time traveled?

Nope.. she ain't who she appears to be.

Pretty good season finale, I think I actually will be watching next season, The Max Hansen character was a bit short lived though, think they could have done more with him. Was interesting to see that side of Vince too.. hints at darkness in the past.

Ah! a second Audrey turned up!

Hmmm, so it got better in the last five eps.?
    I haven't reported ratings since i stopped watching, but the season finale did fairly well:

Haven
    - 1.699 million viewers
    - 1.1/2 HH
    - 0.5/2 A18-49

i was snooping around rating after someone planeted ideas in my head (looking at you richard) and found that haven and eureka are syfy powerhouse shows, when airing to gether they pull in over 2 million viewers each, double what SGU and Caprica pull in,

also audrey isnt a clone, from what i make out she is her mother lucy, as in epsisode 12 yerman that couldnt stop shaking he was apoligising for knocking over a glass and leaving a deep scar on lucys foot, and later when audrey takes off her sock theres a big ass scar there,

my theory is that lucy/audrey are immortal, and somehow live lifetimes as one person, then somehow forgeting there previous lives, constantly returning to haven when there needed,

id say the other audrey parker is the real audrey parker, and wants to know why theres another audrey parker running arould the place, id say sudreys boss isnt even FBI, id say he some sort of associate that deals with some sort of hiracy of haven,

• Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It started recently on SyFy Uk so I watched the pilot it wasnt too bad and Lucas Bryant is hot so I'm sure I will come back and watch some more :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Viktor.

I was avoiding this thread as I've been following this on Syfy UK which had the season finale last night :p

I have to say Haven has completely grown on me over it's thirteen episodes and it's definitely one of my favorite shows now. It got better in leaps and bounds after the first few episodes IMO.

Pity it's not back in the US until the summer :(

I wonder which Audrey is the real one, I'm guessing it's the FBI agent that turned up at the end (Anyone notice that the opening conversation the two Audrey's had was the exact same as what Audrey and Nathan had when she first arrived in Haven?)

If she is Lucy, she most have some kind of phoenix rebirth type of power, that she reaches a certain age and returns to a child like state again? If so, would she retain that scar on her foot? If she's not the real Audrey Parker how did she take on the identity, memory implants perhaps? I don't think her FBI superior is really in the FBI at all.

But then again, it said there are people that don't want Audrey/Lucy in Haven (Probably whatever organisation those tattoos represent) who's to say they are not behind it? I mean trying to take away her identity is one way to put a spanner in the works.

Anyone else have a sneaky suspicion that the Chief will be back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Late in as usual :D Just watched the season finale yesterday. Really enjoying this show,i liked it from the start. Thought the finale was brilliant,she is Lucy, not audrey parker,nathan can feel her touch,she has a power as she was the only one that could 'hold' the guy in the house long enough to let him speak to his family.Duke is going to be killed by well,everything and anything in haven,lol,julia has a disappearing tattoo on her back and the chief is made of rock and the pieces were def moving in the box. Brilliant :D Can't believe we have to wait so long for season 2 though!

Recently retired WWE superstar Edge will visit Syfy’s Haven this season in the potentially recurring role of Dwight, a longtime resident of the spooky town and close confidant of Luke’s late father. Season 2 premieres 15th of July 2011.

• Advertisement

one week yay:D

Season 2 kicks off tonight....will you be watching?

Watched the S2 premiere...ah!, now i see what y'all were on about. Tbh....it's still not a show i'm into, just dosen't have the characters or "zing" for me to get into it. And it's nothing to do with the lack of teen angst, it's just kinda....weird.

Season 2 finale tonight, not a fan but the ratings have been very steady, pretty much guaranteed a third season, many think season 2 was much better.

Starts back on SyFy UK tonight

Season 3 premiere set for Friday Sept. 21st @ 9pm......weird schedule decison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

It could be a mistake? as it usually starts in July

The only info i could find was that it started filming on
    April 18 and a new cast member joins the show.

Advertisement