Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discontinued sweets/chocolate/icecream

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

rugbug86 wrote:

milk teeth (with the powder)
    :(
    You can still get these but if your lucky enough to find somewhere that sells them its by the quarter now, used to be 2p each. God id love some of them now. Try a cash&carry. I got two boxes before from one.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

rugbug86 wrote:
    cool bits?

They sound really familiar... what were they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

kinda like sorbet in a sugarry coating. they were yummy. in a blue bag. fruit pastilles have ones out now that are *kinda* like them, just not *kinda* like them enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Terry's Pyramint was my favourite. Wow, they were good. I miss them.
    I also liked the old stinger bars. the blue ones.
    and there's other stuff, too. but i've long since forgotten.

the old poppets were yumalicious. the ones i had recently were a bit crap

edit: maybe i meant refreshers not stingers. can't remember which it was that i liked. I think it was refreshers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Smiley Bars - 10p worth of orange chewy stuff with a milk chocolate coating. Dribble-tastically good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Smiley Bars - 10p worth of orange chewy stuff with a milk chocolate coating. Dribble-tastically good.
    God I remember them. Like orangey Chomps!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 michelleb1985

my god, does anyone remember schweppes schizzan, it was out like 6 or 7 years ago, nyom nyoms, it tasted like a non alcoholic west coast cooler?!!!anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

tee hee hee, west coast cooler is practically non alcoholic anyway... but no, i dont remember schizzan... like the name tho, schizzan... this could work. make a song, sch, sch, sch, schizzan. ooooh, i like it. band anyone?!!

Advertisement