Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to put on 32kg of muscle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Blackpanther95

endacl wrote: »
    What? No bones?!?

:eek:
    I didn't say how much muscle mass, just 5kg of fat and 90kg of MASS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

Why 32?

Why 32?
    Ye, seems weirdly precise, but another website told me I need to put on at least that amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

coneill13 wrote: »
    This is an inane thread. As someone who has lifted weights for close to 30 years I can tell you that you will never put on 32 kg of muscle without doping yourself to the gills with anabolic steroids and suffering all the side effects such as violent moods swings, gonad shrinkage and death.

You had me at shrinkage

Tigger wrote: »
    You had me at shrinkage

Shrinkage is reversible (easily).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Shrinkage is reversible (easily).

Also avoidable...

endacl wrote: »
    Also avoidable...

True.
    But the worst is that protein powder it creates false muscle, and you have to keep taking it- my brother's friend's brother's friend said haha

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

True.
    But the worst is that protein powder it creates false muscle, and you have to keep taking it- my brother's friend's brother's friend said haha

Protein? Also available in a tasty 'steak' form. Fair play to lidl and their two ribeyes for €13!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

So at basically 5% BF at 100kg, you'll be able to enter and pick up bodybuilding competition medals. ;) Like anything, it's achievable, but a friend of mine is a bodybuilder who does competitions constantly and is a UA brand ambassador (so he's pretty serious/well known), and he's been doing it his entire life... To get to that kind of mass it can literally take a life time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

32kg holy sh!t, I honestly couldn't say if it was impossible or not as I'd be sceptical of anyone who said they have unless I actually seen the transformation. But that is nearly your whole young athletic lifetime of dedicating yourself to diet and weights without so much as a hiccup (injuries etc) to your plans. It wouldn't sound like a fun route to take even to become an absolute monster. But sure look if it makes you happy to try, and prove me wrong, well then fair play to ya and good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Cill94

By willing to do anything, I'm assuming steroids are a go. Therefore you could signififcantly cut the time required down by using dem tings.

But assuming nobody on here is a pro bodybuilder, maybe you're asking in the wrong place. I'd say try getting in contact with someone who's achieved this exact feat, then ask them how long it took and what they had to do. Good luck on your quest for gains.

Cill94 wrote: »
    By willing to do anything, I'm assuming steroids are a go. Therefore you could signififcantly cut the time required down by using dem tings.

But assuming nobody on here is a pro bodybuilder, maybe you're asking in the wrong place. I'd say try getting in contact with someone who's achieved this exact feat, then ask them how long it took and what they had to do. Good luck on your quest for gains.

;) Nooooo haha- I'm all natural.
    Besides pros rarely admit to doping, they would lose a lot of money if they did. Someone once tried to convince me Arnold was natural hahahaha people eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

;) Nooooo haha- I'm all natural.
    Besides pros rarely admit to doping, they would lose a lot of money if they did. Someone once tried to convince me Arnold was natural hahahaha people eh!
    Arnies is open about his steroid use. It was legal at the time,

Mellor wrote: »
    Arnies is open about his steroid use. It was legal at the time,
    Ye but this guy didn't know he admitted it, he actually thought that body was achievable naturally at that age.

Advertisement