Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2015 Toyota Avensis

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

God it must be soul destroying working in the Toyota design department. The company has all the engineering might in the world, yet wraps it in up such anodyne, bland, dross.

Have you sat in one? Father in law has a decent spec 2014 one and it has some of the cheapest feeling plastics I've seen in a while.

Every other car in its class is significantly nicer, My own father has a new model Mazda 6 and you would guess it was a way more expensive car. Never mind the new Passat.

They also have a newish Yaris which feels no better in quality than a 2003 one I used to own.

Advertisement