Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a $hitty flight!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

In before the flush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I'd use my hand, probably.

I usually have quite clean ones though, yknow, maximum 2 wipes. Sometimes no wipes, they're the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

SV wrote: »
    I'd use my hand, probably.

I usually have quite clean ones though, yknow, maximum 2 wipes. Sometimes no wipes, they're the best.

The ones ya just pinch out cleanly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Wipe your arse of the ceiling, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Just pull up your bags and go around with the wiff o sh1te on ye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

in fairness heads should roll for that one, thats not on, ick, talk about an over ****e :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Newspaper. They usually keep a bunch up in first class.
    Or if theres any clamshells on board....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Shit thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Bring your knees up to your chest...then squat and pump...if your lucky there will be little skin contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Maybe they should start charging people to use the jax, and also a charge per sheet used as well... maybe people wouldn't be so wasteful then!

• Advertisement

Voltex wrote: »
    Bring your knees up to your chest...then squat and pump...if your lucky there will be little skin contact.

youve done this before I see

trying to remember from my longhaul flights, which was worse, the smell of ****e or the smell of **** in jax. when your on a metal tube with no exit for 10 hours and limited entertainment fapping become part of the routine to raise the endorpins again and stave off boredom Id say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

In fairness you could have used your jocks to wipe and go commando if you badly needed to go .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Piss and **** go all over the shop on a transatlantic plane toilet anyway, no toilet paper wouldn't make much difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Katunga

Don't be giving Ryanair any ideas to charge for toilet paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I would have asked for some dinner and used the napkins.

Piss and **** go all over the shop on a transatlantic plane toilet anyway, no toilet paper wouldn't make much difference.

I know, they make portaloo at a festival look civilised :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,855 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Katunga wrote: »
    Don't be giving Ryanair any ideas to charge for toilet paper.

Yeah, I'd say O'Leary has a hard on reading about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

In flight magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I've had plenty of 12+ hour flights and never once had to take a mile high sh*t. I make sure and have one before boarding, airplane toilets can get a little nasty 8 or 9 hours in plus you always feel under pressure due to the line outside and you don't want to be that person that leaves a stinker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Another quality article brought to you by the good people at joe.ie :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

So the passengers were given napkins rather than toilet paper, Oh the humanity!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Kid's colouring books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

scrape your arse with the door handle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say O'Leary has a hard on reading about that.

and a wide on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Find the closest parent with an infant and mug them for their baby wipes. Then set up shop selling them outside the toilets.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

IM0 wrote: »
    trying to remember from my longhaul flights, which was worse, the smell of ****e or the smell of **** in jax. when your on a metal tube with no exit for 10 hours and limited entertainment fapping become part of the routine to raise the endorpins again and stave off boredom Id say

Ehh what the hell does **** smell like??

Anyway, who shits on a plane? I'd wait thanks :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

use the 3 seashells like everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

jester77 wrote: »
    I've had plenty of 12+ hour flights and never once had to take a mile high sh*t. I make sure and have one before boarding, airplane toilets can get a little nasty 8 or 9 hours in plus you always feel under pressure due to the line outside and you don't want to be that person that leaves a stinker.

Or a streaker. That's nearly worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

..ya could have just popped open the door called over a stewardess, explained that you are in the middle of taking a dump and noticed the lack of bogroll and politely asked her bring you a new roll. It would probably be a lot less awkward than walking out with sticky jocks and a rotten smelling arse!

Advertisement