Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast to Iceland from £31 one way

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RedivideR

i am looking at 28th july - 6th august. but they are just taking the €118 that i have already paid groupon off the price of the tickets (€270 so they are asking me to pay €152 on top). the groupon clearly states that the cost of the return flights is €118, not that the €118 is a discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

What dates are you looking at? The price of my flights without the voucher for my chosen dates would have been €204.

I booked 18/06 --> 18/06. I added baggage and airport connection (though should have paid the extra 2 euro to goto the hotel rather than the bus terminal, hopefully i can change that)

RedivideR wrote: »
    i am looking at 28th july - 6th august. but they are just taking the €118 that i have already paid groupon off the price of the tickets (€270 so they are asking me to pay €152 on top). the groupon clearly states that the cost of the return flights is €118, not that the €118 is a discount?

It does state:
    Groupon value: €118.00

and I saw somewhere else that said that flights at this price are limited, so hurry... but can't find that right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

RedivideR wrote: »

I wasn't asked to pay the 86 euro difference in my fare. I clicked on the link to the Wow air website that Groupon sent me and put in my dates. It came back that the flights were 204. I then put in my code that Groupon sent me and the flights were brought down to 118.

That's weird, did you get any extras that would be outlined on the right?
    I didn't see that.
    When it says it expires tomorrow... is that tomorrow... or like 20min time :)
    Maybe you can call them tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

samhail wrote: »
    I booked 18/06 --> 18/06. I added baggage and airport connection (though should have paid the extra 2 euro to goto the hotel rather than the bus terminal, hopefully i can change that)

We added a suitcase between the two of us. We'll be there for a week so we'll probably need it. We added the airport connection for two as well. It came to €100 for the suitcase and return airport bus. The actual airfare was still on €118 though.

the only extras i have added are seats for €3 each way but it is still asking me to pay €117.66. the flight costs €235.66 altogether. this is definitely wrong.

Ye boys were getting me worried that I didn't add it up right before I paid :)

Payment details

CHARGE(S)
    Adult fare EUR 83.31
    Taxes EUR 34.69
    2 x BAG1 EUR 58
    Fees EUR 21.00

PAYMENT(S)
    MSCD - ****072322 - 13Apr 2015 EUR 79
    CASH - ******** - 13Apr 2015 EUR 118
    EUR 197
    BALANCE EUR 0.00

Fairs where 118, then I paid 58 for baggage, and 21e for transfers.
    79e came from my mastercard, and 118 was used with the voucher.

Looks OK on my side.

did you have to put in your credit card details before you got the discount? also how much did just the flight itself say it would cost before voucher?

€197 before I put in the voucher.
    emmm - I put in the voucher before I put in my cc details and paid for the outstanding amount.
    I need to hit the hay, up in 6 hours for the gym... need to get a rockin body for all the beach time in Iceland! all 6deg C of it.

Best of luck with it

• Advertisement

not going to book anything now. will call groupon first thing in the morning and see what they say. cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

I had trouble getting the dates I wanted the other day. Ended up booking end of June instead of August! I phoned the number on the voucher and they said when you book through the voucher link they send you can see what dates are still available, you can't book through the normal wow air website using the voucher codes ( well you can like you say, but they just take the €118 off the full price)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Any hotel recommendation's in Reykjavik for hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

Hotela and any decent bars that play rock or metal music please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

liam7831 wrote: »
    Any hotel recommendation's in Reykjavik for hotels?

We stayed in centerhotel arnarhvoll. It was fine. Rooms were clean, free wifi, free breakfast and a happy hour in the hour every evening from 5-8 I think where drinks were 3euro.

Advertisement