Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online ****

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

All the time. I went ages without doing it, now I do it every night :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I find being able to do my **** without leaving my desk at work a great convenience. I do make a point of filing the paperwork immediately afterwards though, out of consideration for my colleagues, as I'm sure it would embarrass them to see what I just deposited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

**** on Skype?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

**** on Skype?

**** on Skype?

No, do my internet ****. I call it having an Allied Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

My **** is "the **** that likes to say YES"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

**** on Skype?
    **** on Skype?

Subliminal messaging?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

I use Deutsche-****.

Its just like normal online ****, but with more leather, p1ss, and 80's muff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Sounds better than Anglo-Irish ****.

PERMAWANK TSB

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Irish **** Resolution Corporation - for when you can't quite finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Main page had this a Thread followed by one with the Title "Fast & Furious 7" in the film forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

They have drive-thru **** in the States don't they?

They so and we have them here too. Personally, I prefer the Royal **** of Canada for all my online **** needs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

According to Billy Connolly, the word "****" is onomatopoeic: it's the sound of a metal bed frame creaking under the stress induced by the oscillations of its occupant ... I've never tried doing it on-line, however - I'd be worried that I wouldn't hear the train (um ... ) coming. :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Filibuster

bnt wrote: »
    According to Billy Connolly, the word "****" is onomatopoeic: it's the sound of a metal bed frame creaking under the stress induced by the oscillations of its occupant ... I've never tried doing it on-line, however - I'd be worried that I wouldn't hear the train (um ... ) coming. :eek:

Billy Connolly is the face of **** of Scotland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

MadsL wrote: »
    I find being able to do my **** without leaving my desk at work a great convenience. I do make a point of filing the paperwork immediately afterwards though, out of consideration for my colleagues, as I'm sure it would embarrass them to see what I just deposited.

Invisible ink FTW* :D

*For The Win... Perverts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

It's great, I can deposit my liquid assets in the middle of the night if I want. And what I have left on-hand is taken care of by trickle down economics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Filibuster

I heard you got fingered when you went into the Irish Nationwide **** Society??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

It used to be really akward to do you **** at those high counters in front of every one, nevermind having to queue up until someone was free to help with the ****.

Tinternet got rid of that now, on the back of the bus, at the mother in laws, in the changing rooms i can **** anywhere i want now!

And if ya want some cash in exchange for ****, those **** cards in the wallet are well handy just dont let them expire ;)

And dont get me started on that foreign exchange **** ....

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

It's great, I can deposit my liquid assets in the middle of the night if I want. And what I have left on-hand is taken care of by trickle down economics.

Ewwwhuuwww

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Ever done it?

What exactly do you mean? Filming yourself **** and posting it online, like all those gorgeous chicks on RedTube!!! :confused:
    Or watching said RedTube chicks online and ****!!!:o

• Advertisement

my internet **** is down :( I just want to buy an mp3 player of some sort and a mouse.

have to wait until 7am, thats what I get for making the Allied Irish **** joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

my internet **** is down :( I just want to buy an mp3 player of some sort and a mouse.

have to wait until 7am, thats what I get for making the Allied Irish **** joke.
    Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Ever done it?

Why not ask 'em straight out for their IP address :D

lkionm wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

twice.

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    Why not ask 'em straight out for their IP address :D

Pretty sure mine is 4

twice.

You broke the **** box. Did you google google?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

lkionm wrote: »
    Pretty sure mine is 4

-4? Kind of negative abode

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Filibuster wrote: »
    Billy Connolly is the face of **** of Scotland...
    They don't call him "The Big Yin" for nothing ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement