Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teh feminisation of man!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dudess wrote: »
    Gimme Clint before that poncey David Beckham any day! I really can't imagine girly guys being that great in the sack either...

new born baby foal sex ftl.

Thank you Dr Cox.
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭CheapStuff

Girly girls are only good being ruined. Nothing more satisfying than taking a girl who adores you and treating her like s**t. A real woman is the best sport f**k you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

Gimme Clint before that poncey David Beckham any day! I really can't imagine girly guys being that great in the sack either...

They probably wouldn't know what they were doing or what the hell is going on when the look down and see they actually have a penis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

@ the blatant troll (not token56)

Worst attempts at trolling. Ever. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

CheapStuff wrote: »
    Girly girls are only good being ruined. Nothing more satisfying than taking a girl who adores you and treating her like s**t. A real woman is the best sport f**k you can get.

Holy...your posts are getting angrier as the thread progresses.

If we get to 10 pages I think you might explode.

• Advertisement

Lol no anger at all and i am pleasant and smiling. Its a fact that most men hide. They would bone a filthy looking skank in a heartbeat rather than their boring missus.

Oh they would also do their missus mate in a flash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

By all accounts Clint is a mysogonistic ass whose numerous affairs cause the breakup of 2 marriages. Legend!!

We all know that women are attracted to assholes
    No, that's not what attracts me to the younger Clint - I find that most unattractive. It's the other stuff about him I fancy, and he has admitted he was a sh1t when younger, but has grown up.
    What do you mean a "real woman"? I wouldn't even contemplate being in a relationship with a guy who's a prick to women, but if he's hot, hell I'd use him the way he'd use me. But sometimes I have no patience with girls who put up with assholes for boyfriends - they should know better than to go out with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Lol no anger at all and i am pleasant and smiling. Its a fact that most men hide. They would bone a filthy looking skank in a heartbeat rather than their boring missus.

Oh they would also do their missus mate in a flash.

I tend to just ensure my Missus is interesting and ****able.

I leave the ****ing of skanks up to others tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

And as for footballers in general - Christiano Ronaldo is a little girl. Roy Keane all the way (nothing to do with any "Cork" bull****, the man is just hot).

Here's what I find unattractive: chest/leg shaving. If a guy is self conscious about, say, hair on his back though, fair enough.
    Guys using sunbeds/fake tan - it's bad enough girls using them! Guys sunbathing doesn't exactly float my boat either.
    Guys using hair straighteners, hairbands
    Excessive grooming in general

To be fair, pink is only a colour. We've been conditioned to believe it's feminine. To me, it's the item of clothing, not the colour that makes the difference. A pink shirt or tie doesn't always look bad.

chest/leg shaving: Not my thing, though the heat has brought on an influx of growth so I kind of look like a gorilla at this stage

Guys using sunbeds/fake tan: God no, Same goes for women

Guys using hair straighteners, hairbands: I wear a bandana as a hairband sometimes to keep it out of my face at the gym. Granted I have past shoulder length hair :(

Excessive grooming in general: Define further ? I'm genuinely interested :)

I do use a face scrub and cleanser though because of the facial sweat causing my face to break into spots/dry patches (damn heat again).

Oh god - i'm a failure ...

You might say that now, but one wink from the Cheapmeister and you would love the way I treat you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

It's trolls like this that make me loath the "no personal abuse" rule....

What do you mean a "real woman"?
    I'm pretty sure he means he prefers to sleep with "larger" ladies.

Lol Zulu I dont but thats a funny intepretation.

Lord of Cheese, I think the personal abuse forum is elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I cant understand lads who take longer then their OH's to get ready for going out.

20 minutes max, is how long it should take. That should include shower/shave etc.

Add on a bit more if you have to iron your pink shirt though...............:p

Why do you take time to iron your shirt, if you had your house in order you missus would have them all ironed at the start of the week.... this is exactly what I am talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Ignore the troll people.

OT yeah men have become a bit too feminine of late.

Yeah ignore the troll.

But seriously, my comments are topic.

A man who irons is a sign of feminisation.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Shower gell.
    Shampoo.
    Hair wax.
    Deoderent.
    Aftershave.
    Zulu wrote: »
    ehhhhhhh, one too many there straight off.
    Shower gell and shampoo are the same.

As are Deodorant and aftershave. And who shaves, anyway?
    Shower-gel/shampoo will do nothing to shift motor oil, so a jumbo bow of washing powder or floor cleaner is your only bathroom requirement really. Unless you live in an area with no suitable chewable roots and insist on having clean teeth.

Why do you take time to iron your shirt, if you had your house in order you missus would have them all ironed at the start of the week.... this is exactly what I am talking about.

Sarcasm bypass.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Sarcasm bypass.

That's the second one this thread.

Who says Ireland's Health Service is in a jock?

• Advertisement

c - 13 wrote: »
    Guys using hair straighteners, hairbands: I wear a bandana as a hairband sometimes to keep it out of my face at the gym. Granted I have past shoulder length hair :(
    Ah obviously I'm not referring to when it's just for practical reasons - and a bandana? Hey, some of the toughest guys in the world wear those! ;) But I have seen guys wearing a hairband around town on a Saturday night. Why?!
    Excessive grooming in general: Define further ? I'm genuinely interested :)
    Oh, having the hair coiffed to perfection without even a tip of a hair out of place; pristine clothes - hey, jeans and a hoodie can be hot too!
    I do use a face scrub and cleanser though because of the facial sweat causing my face to break into spots (damn heat again).

Oh god - i'm a failure ...
    No way - when it's for practical/comfort reasons, it's an entirely different story. I wouldn't blame a guy for using moisturiser simply to keep dry, flaky skin at bay. And if a guy has to give his leg hair a tidy because it's starting to resemble a forest and it's also too damn hot for such discomfort, well I think that can be forgiven...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭von Neumann

Maybe I'm showing my age!

But what's this leg hair tidying all about?

Do men actually do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'd love to see your reaction to most of the Muslim/Arabic guys over here. They must spend hours getting ready.

Perfectly styled beards
    Enough oil in the hair to drown a baby camel
    About 3 bottles of aftershave (Strong)
    Clothes ironed to paper cut sharpness

I'm after mistaking them for shop mannequins in the malls on more than one occasion :o

Worse than the Italians :D

Maybe I'm showing my age!

But what's this leg hair tidying all about?

Do men actually do this?

This is a new one for me also. The whole idea of trimming anything below the neck is foreign to me.

Horses for courses though, so to speak.:D

If more arabs spent time dating and less timing preaning, they wouldn't be as prone to blowing things up in order quell their man lust.

You haven't lived until you had your balls shaved by a nubile asian lady.

Well von Neumann/Captain Darling, the options to do so (shaving, waxing) are there. Fair enough if you experience gorilla-like hair growth and you're living in a country with a very hot climate.

Cheapstuff, you're only gonna get banned if you keep posting trollish remarks - if you don't want to get banned, keep your contributions on-topic and not designed in such a way as to rile up other users.

:) we were talking about shaving and especially the nether regions. But as always Dudess you are my conscience.

Oh you meant the arab comment - well arabs and muslims were discussed and there is precedence.

http://phlamer.blogspot.com/2007/09/gay-palestinian-in-love-with-israeli.html

yawwwwwnnnn

• Advertisement

ok back on topic... the answer is Yes

Advertisement