Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Mistaking Your Age FFS!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

RedXIV wrote: »
    am 21 and get told i look alot older. used to aim for that when i was younger, now i'm fighting it! :D

21 and talks so much sense - never would have guessed that! not in a million years! Obviously i have never laid eyes on you but usually you could tell from the advice!

Well im 28 and people think im 20 - they also mistake my mother for my sister! Youth jsut runs in the family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

18, only ever asked for I.D in Dunnes when buying booze.

...and it was the same when I was 17 :rolleyes:

**nightclubs too, of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

I don't get ID'd anymore. Im 24 but have never known whether I look my age, some think younger, some think older!! Friend recently went to a pub, same age as myself, and stopped at the bouncer and he looked at her and said "I'm not asking you for ID", think she was somewhat insulted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭tinkletoes

When I was out last sunday I was asked for id to get into a nightclub had none on cause I am 23 and never get asked except that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

ChewChew wrote: »
    25. only been asked for ID twice in my life. once in boston. once in dunnes stored

I'd love to be asked for ID. :(

Have you got any ID? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jordon

Have you got any ID? :P

I'm 24 going on 16 and it is annoying OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

When I was 17 people thought I was 23/24 and had no problems getting in places now that I'm 22 I can't go to a night club but I'm stopped for ID.

Advertisement