Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

funniest cat storys!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

shes Lasted 14 Years So Far... She Always Gets It Off Pretty Quickly... Puttin Her Under A Bucket Is Equally Funny, Probably Safer Too....

Lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Have a Tom who goes mental for the catnip. The others don't seem to care for it all that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Coincidentally, there are 2 cats wailing at each other outside my bedroom window right now! (One is a stray who we've been feeding for about a year and has become our pet, the other is feral and sporadically appears)

Cats and other cats really don't seem to get along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

i do actually know of one UNfunny cat story....well...it might be if youre a bit sick....

a lad i know and his brother,when they were younger, put their cat in the microwave for a little spin.. only for a few seconds...took him out, he was grand, not a bother to him...

couple of years later the cat died of cancer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

i do actually know of one UNfunny cat story....well...it might be if youre a bit sick....

a lad i know and his brother,when they were younger, put their cat in the microwave for a little spin.. only for a few seconds...took him out, he was grand, not a bother to him...

Do you not think that had more to do with the fact he smoked 40 marlboro a day and demolished asbestos roofs for a living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭wiredup

Dudess wrote: »
    It's amazing the way cruelty to cats is ok - even if it's mild, it's still a form of abuse - but similar treatment of dogs would cause outrage here. Pets are pets.

What it shows is anyone who takes pleasure in this is equally capable of doing horrible things to our fellow race. Its evil, pathetic and cowardly.

There's a hitler/saddam in all of these people.

slideways wrote: »
    Do you not think that had more to do with the fact he smoked 40 marlboro a day and demolished asbestos roofs for a living?

come to think of it his name was smokey.....

Reminds me of someone from my estate hwn I was growing up who put a birds nest, complete with chicks, into a microwave.

He found himself on the sore end of a gang beating, deserved every kick.
    Moved away because of the bullying. He was a sick fcuker. I'd say he is in prison or dead by now.

kowloon wrote: »
    Reminds me of someone from my estate hwn I was growing up who put a birds nest, complete with chicks, into a microwave.

He found himself on the sore end of a gang beating, deserved every kick.
    Moved away because of the bullying. He was a sick fcuker. I'd say he is in prison or dead by now.

:eek: now that is sick!! eww!! and i bet he didnt even clean it up himself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Bet they'd have been ok if it was a cat...

wiredup wrote: »
    What it shows is anyone who takes pleasure in this is equally capable of doing horrible things to our fellow race. Its evil, pathetic and cowardly.

There's a hitler/saddam in all of these people.

I agree cruelty to animals is pure cowardice, and in my opinion worse than picking on a person that can defend themselves, but I'll have to call you on Hitler/Saddam. Godwins law and all.

well not if it died like!

Anyone remember the chavs who put up the video of them throwing a cat off a flat block? They threw it off the roof a few times, going back down to retrieve it each time until it died. Apparently some other gangs basically ran them out of town; even gangs have honour codes.

Anyone remember the chavs who put up the video of them throwing a cat off a flat block? They threw it off the roof a few times, going back down to retrieve it each time until it died. Apparently some other gangs basically ran them out of town; even gangs have honour codes.
    Sweet. People who are cruel to animals deserve time in jail.

Anyone remember the chavs who put up the video of them throwing a cat off a flat block. They threw it off the roof a few times, going back down to retrieve it each time until it died. Apparently some other gangs basically ran them out of town; even gangs have honour codes.

never heard that one!! (and im not even going to make a "they mustv thrown it 10 times so" joke) thatss nassssty

• Advertisement

(and im not even going to make a "they mustv thrown it 10 times so" joke)
    You just did...

Was just about to type "and yet you did" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Wtf? What the hell is wrong with some people?
    I'm totally paranoid around hallowe'en.
    I keep my moggie indoors all the time.
    Rotten what can happen at that time of year. :mad:

:eek:

:) nah, i do really love my cat though...all cats...well...female cats moreso...but cats...and not to torture... but my guinness has a good sense of humor...and since shes gone a bit deaf/blind/arthritis(ed) we barely go near her at all! ah shes still sharp as a tack...what dont kill ya makes ya stronger i guess!

bronte wrote: »

halloweens the worst actually, heard of one cat that got strapped to a massive firework, the kind that shoot off for miles before they blow up, so like, the cat went flyin into the air...(where it met its violent end)

• Advertisement

bronte wrote: »

Have a mate in Tallaght who has some stories. I live out in the country so it's safe for the animals.

I don't fully get why people hate cats so much.

out in the country so it's safe for the animals.

cept for horses....no1 ever thinks of horses... had a buddy with a lovely mare...halloween 2 years ago she was ripped to shreds by fireworks...got hit by one in the side n it burned all her skin off...

not even funny if you read "cat" for "horse"

Cuz they're not as loving as dogs. So therefore you've just gotta be cruel to them. Thankfully most cats are able to outsmart the c&nts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

research suggests there's apparently a strong link between animal abuse and violent teenage crime.

Most people who abuse animals inherit it. Most people who hate cats inherit it too.

It kind of says more about the impressionability of a personality who does this to a cat or any animal really -easily swayed

people hate cats??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I saw that video on someone's phone (for some reason they had it) I didn't know the cat died though :(
    I was really hoping that someone would push the chavs off the roof: thankfully they only have one life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Remember reading that at the time - absolutely classic! Guy was a total troll but some of the comments from others were brilliant. Boston's post with the pic of the black & white cat with the nazi iron cross collar & cap make me lol all over again :D

Advertisement