Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent footwear for everyday

Options
  • 13-10-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,979 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I maybe in the wrong forum so if at MOD could move it to the correct place I'd appreciate that.

Where is the best place to buy a decent everyday shoes. Some people can put anything on there feet, I can't. I get blisters/blood blisters from shoes with poor support and in general sore feet.
    I want a pair for work (everyday), I'm on the go a lot, walking from office to warehouse floor and out doing deliveries and that.

Currently wearing addias runners but they don't really fit the office environment :D

I went looking in clarks and was going to go for these, seemed really comfortable and lots of support http://www.clarks.ie/product/20356542/

Would anyone have any other recommendations?

Comments

rob316 wrote: »
    Hi

I maybe in the wrong forum so if at MOD could move it to the correct place I'd appreciate that.

Where is the best place to buy a decent everyday shoes. Some people can put anything on there feet, I can't. I get blisters/blood blisters from shoes with poor support and in general sore feet.
    I want a pair for work (everyday), I'm on the go a lot, walking from office to warehouse floor and out doing deliveries and that.

Currently wearing addias runners but they don't really fit the office environment :D

I went looking in clarks and was going to go for these, seemed really comfortable and lots of support http://www.clarks.ie/product/20356542/

Would anyone have any other recommendations?

Ecco do a good range and are very comfortable for everyday wear. http://shopeu.ecco.com/ie/en-ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,979 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ecco do a good range and are very comfortable for everyday wear. http://shopeu.ecco.com/ie/en-ie

Ecco forgot about them, thanks I'll check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 stevehawk1

I'm super comfortable with Crocs.. there is a certain line of Crocs called,, Santa Clause
    the cushion of the insole is imaginary,, just like walking on a cloud..
    I wear it even while workout although it doesn't look like a workout set :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

I feel your pain op. I have desperate trouble with my feet.

By a mile, Clarks shoes are the best for me. They are light, comfy and last for ages. I prefer them to Ecco.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cocopops

Skecher go walk 2 in black might be an option too. The comfiest shoes I have ever owned by a long shot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Yes, Crocs are great and some of them even look like shoes. Great roomy comfort and softness, very good for eliminating ball-of-the-foot pain.

Likewise, Skechers Go Run shoes have amazing cushioning throughout, (even more than the Go Walk shoes) and they come in an all black version, too, suitable for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Skecher boots are very comfy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭CeannRua

Rieker shoes are normally good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Also Mephisto worth a look if you can find a stockist.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭careful_now

+1 Skecher Go Walk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dr Martin boots. I will never buy any other kind of everyday boot and Im considering getting Dr Martin shoes for fancy occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

Wouldn't constantly wearing runners make your feet worse, to the point you find it difficult to wear normal shoes?
    I had merrill hiking shoes and they were ridiculously comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

tenifan wrote: »
    Wouldn't constantly wearing runners make your feet worse, to the point you find it difficult to wear normal shoes?
    I had merrill hiking shoes and they were ridiculously comfortable.

Runners destroy my feet. I only wear them when exercising.

Advertisement