Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most romantic...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,315 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

amom wrote: »
    my OH bought me a star for my birthday! i have the certificate in a frame and the co- ordinates and everything thats pretty romantic i think!

Does that include any planets orbitting the star?
    If it does, and providing you can figure out the intricacies of interstellar bulk transport, you could make a fortune mining the suckers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

I've never really had anything romantic done for me. That said I am not what you'd call a hopeless romantic to begin with. I think my boyfriend is making me dinner though this weekend. If that's romantic that's about the height of it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

watna wrote: »
    He brings me chocolate and drinks without asking cos he thinks I might want them. That's my kind of romance!

I 100% agree with you...thoughtfulness is soo romantic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

My OH lives in Dublin and I am in the real capital...after he left last sunday I hopped into the shower and when it got steamed up he had written i love you on the mirror and shower door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Ive been sick in bed for past week and the guy ive recently seen turned up with huge sunflowers(my fav) and stayed with me and nursed me back to health and then brought me to one of my fav resturants ever...
    i knwo nothign amazing but never had someone be so sweet in a long time:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

He is very romantic (such as randomly getting me roses and a charm bracelet when we were on holidays) but he did something the other day that just made my heart melt...we work in the same place and he came down to me and gave me a card saying how much he loves me...to top it all off, when I sent him an email thanking him he sent me a really romantic mail back - he is a star and I adore him :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

My boyfriend is an absolute sweetheart. He bought tickets for us to go and see a musical even though he hates them, just because he knew that I wanted to go and see it. For our two month anniversary, when I wasn't expecting anything, he cooked me dinner and lit candles and everything. In fact, every month for the first six months we were together I got flowers, and I still do on the year/half year anniversaries. When I was short on money before, he actually made me packed lunches and brought them into college. He also learned how to give massages cos he knows I love them, and doesn't wait to be asked - he gave me a fantastic neck and shoulder massage yesterday. I've never known anyone to be as thoughtful as he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 muinteoir1

I met my husband on a bus over 20 years ago andI cheekily jotted my telephone number on the back of the bus ticket and passed it to him as I left the bus....he still has the ticket!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

He heats up leftover chicken curry in the microwave for me <3

Advertisement