Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever find something you shouldn't have in your parents' bedroom?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

My Christmas presents

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

yore ma......

oh no, wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

My ma's electric toothbrush, thinking back it may not have been a toothbrush......

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

No. Thank God.

*shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Came home from college early one day, only to find my Mam in bed with my best friend, pair of them going at it hell for leather!:eek:

I was absolutely fcuking raging! I called my ma every name under the sun, and warned her that I'd be telling my dad a son as I seen him!

And as for my so called 'best friend' I looked at that piece of shït straight in his eye, and I told him in the most disgusting tone of voice you can imagine........

I said to him 'BAD DOG!, GET TO YOUR BED!,'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

kfallon wrote: »
    Shergar....under the bed.....I've said too much :(

That would explain the shouts of "You are some horse"

Does not however account for the jellyfish semen.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

At 5 I walked in on my dad having a ****. At 8 I walked in on my parents having sex, by half nine my dad had a padlock on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

The Postman.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

A used condom they didn't seem to have time to dispose of.

The sibling you never had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

A book on kama sutra:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

paulosham wrote: »
    At 5 I walked in on my dad having a ****. At 8 I walked in on my parents having sex, by half nine my dad had a padlock on the door.

Did you mean to post this in the worst punishment imposed by your parents thread?

Advertisement