Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

would you forgive or dump?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I would dump! I cheated and was forgiven and looking back I cheated for a reason, I wasn't happy in the relationship! I also found out after another relationship that my ex (was told this the day after I broke up with him) had kissed someone else while on holidays - if I had known sooner I would have broken up with him. You cheat for a reason, it's cause you are not happy with that person (IME and IMO), regardless of the long term future, trust has been broken and do they really just want you!

If my boyfriend kissed another guy it's the same as him kissing another girl - makes no odds if the person you are in a relationship kissed another girl or boy, cheating is cheating, same sex or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 partyon

riddle me this..My wife came to me saying her twitter friend had become a cyber sex partner?????and she wanted to take it the whole hog and shag a stranger, with my concent of course, i said yes as long as i can watch... two months 3 adds on vivastreet and craigslist later we had our man ....sex between us was like first we met 12 years before and the night before our pre arranged cuckold meeting i said better take a pregnancy test incase anything has to be proven.... came back positive.... she hates me ever since she's due in dec haven't had sex since april?????? give honest opoinions please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

Ok I don't want any depends on the situation if's or buts here..
    in fact no need to comment i just want everyone to vote honestly in the poll..

the question is: if your girlfriend/boyfriend kissed another person i.e. cheated on you, would you dump her/him or stay with her/him?

(in my opinion it doesnt make a difference if they are sober or drunk or whatever as if it happened it happened) (also bear in mind your partner kisses the person back and i'm talking a proper kiss with tongues, not a peck)

i suppose if you liked her enough you could forgive her but if she did it again the relationship would have to be terminated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I always hated the idea of cheating and said I would never do it. And while I never have, I've come to realise that it's possible I would. However what hasn't changed is that I wouldn't cheat on someone I wanted to stay with. If I was happy and everything, I wouldn't cheat.

If I wasn't happy or for some reason the relationship hadn't come to an end yet and if I got the opportunity, then I might possibly do it. But in those situations you're better to just end things and then you can do whatever you want.

Advertisement