Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band: Green Day

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Cal you and onion up for a game tomorrow if you cant get anyone online?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I haven't bought this yet, I'll pick it up tomorrow sure, and play some guitar. My drums are out of action unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

My drums are responding really badly to this game :( I've calibrated it a million times over, and the guitar and mic are perfect, but the drums just don't seem to be on par.

They work perfect with Rock Band 1 so dunno what the shtory there is. Stupid things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

You have wireless drums? Have a look at the numbers in RB1 or 2 and manually set those in GreenDay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Hotaru wrote: »
    It was 60 in Smyths.

Smyths have the game, guitar, mic & drum set all for 50 yo-yos at the moment.

50? For xbox as well?
    Need to pick this up...just saw them live last night :D

• Advertisement

50? For xbox as well?
    Need to pick this up...just saw them live last night :D

Manchester? How was it? I'll be able to hear the show in Marlay Park next week as I'm just across the road from it but too poor to go , might take a stroll over around 9 and see if there are any desperate touts :D

Edit: Just saw the setlist , a lot of covers like last time I saw them in the SFX years ago. and they did 86 wow!!!!!

calex71 wrote: »
    Manchester? How was it? I'll be able to hear the show in Marlay Park next week as I'm just across the road from it but too poor to go , might take a stroll over around 9 and see if there are any desperate touts :D

Edit: Just saw the setlist , a lot of covers like last time I saw them in the SFX years ago. and they did 86 wow!!!!!
    It was epic! Wembley on Saturday, merely a warmup for the Irish gig ;)
    Full 2 hours, 40 mins. Even broke curfew.
    Absolutely brilliant, pretty perfect setlist. They only started 86...didn't do the whole song :(
    (they're doing a lot of rare songs on this tour if this weeks kerrang interview is to be believed..they recorded the Manchester gig...and probaly most of the upcoming ones..so I was thinking if they were to do a DVD..they could be using video footage of two different rarities from each show..:and then the wembley stadium gig with all the hits on another disc)

They only started 86...didn't do the whole song :(

If it was a girl I know what I'd call her lol, but coming clean was deffo a treat and what I'd call a rare song these days from them,

Good to hear that they're deriving a little from the setlist, Calex your up ballinteer way *waves from castle down in dundrum*

allanb49 wrote: »
    Good to hear that they're deriving a little from the setlist, Calex your up ballinteer way *waves from castle down in dundrum*

Now to get more old stuff as dlc.....

Someone was investigating the disc structure...they found references to a song I forget...and 2000 light years away. Likely dlc. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

calex71 wrote: »
    You have wireless drums? Have a look at the numbers in RB1 or 2 and manually set those in GreenDay

Nope, they're wired. Tried putting in the calibration from RB1 already - it improved the drums but they're still not hitting every note :mad:
    Now to get more old stuff as dlc.....

Someone was investigating the disc structure...they found references to a song I forget...and 2000 light years away. Likely dlc. :)

:eek:
    Yes please! <3

They said licensing and poor quality was the reason for no kerplunk 1039 stuff, would liked some more warning insomniac and nimrod stuff, say if it comes out will be with RB3

allanb49 wrote: »
    They said licensing and poor quality was the reason for no kerplunk 1039 stuff, would liked some more warning insomniac and nimrod stuff, say if it comes out will be with RB3

Don't Reprise have the license for 1039/kerplunk though??(even though epitaph is ib Europe..)

I'm sure they could give us live versions if they really wanted of some tracks...they do record every show like.

I think there is some legal issues, but don't quote me on that, it could be the quality too though

well we won't get any for greenday game itself as they said all songs have custom animations per song. We could get it for RB2 in the mean time. No reason to wait for RB3 as I leaned from the RB3 videos this week that they have been adding keys and harmonies to songs already in advance of rb3 obviously it's just that we can't use that extra stuff in rb2. Those clever so and so's.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Went to 02 last year and Marley Park this year......there so good live!

Anyways i need help.....im not sure is know ur enemy avaiable for this title? im on ps3 store....can only find it for psp which i downloaded by mistake :/
    or in there a way to import the psp one? Help! :D

Btw Kav1892 is my ps3 addy.....
    Add me for Rockband and/or guitar heroes.

good gigs wherent they kav, anywho, i think four tracks off 21st centuary on the rock band store
    if you go into the game and the store that way should find them no bother hope this helps

Don't have ps3 so didn't realise they sold psp songs through the ps store thing that makes no sense , anyway if you got it for psp i'm pretty sure you are stuck with it and can't use it :(

The 6 songs from 21st century are available for ps3 though as they are for xbox (got those free thansk to the free codes they gave on twitter a while back :) )

Allan suggested going to the store from in game but unless you have rockband 1 or 2 you wont be able to as green day disc doesn't have an option to go to the store for dlc, on xbox we have a separate channel for rock band and guitar hero stores that has to be downloaded , this allows you to access the store as a separate with out going into the games , but you can also get RB dlc from the market place if you browse through enough , not sure how this is on ps3 however. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Thanks for your suggestions.....went into the RB store through RB 1 and there it was......funny it wasnt to be found on d normal ps3 store though.

Anyways thanks for your help lads.

Add me on ps3 - Kav1892

Green Day RB, Beatles RB, RB 1, Lego RB :rolleyes:
    GH 5, Greatest Hits, World Tour, Band Hero.

Also play MW2, Fifa 10, Modnation Racers, BBC 2 :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Zombie thread I know, but has anyone seen this cheap anywhere (HMV, gamestop etc.) as ive checked all the usual places for a new xbox copy online (want to export the tracks for RB3) and its all very expensive, about €35 delivered was the cheapest for a 2 year old game, in a dead genre!!

Or if anyone here is selling theres and has an unused export code, then PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭blarney_army

Tinie wrote: »
    Zombie thread I know, but has anyone seen this cheap anywhere (HMV, gamestop etc.) as ive checked all the usual places for a new xbox copy online (want to export the tracks for RB3) and its all very expensive, about €35 delivered was the cheapest for a 2 year old game, in a dead genre!!

Or if anyone here is selling theres and has an unused export code, then PM me.

Try this http://www.ebay.ie/itm/320721069672?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1395wt_1271

try CEX just off abbey street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Not from dublin myself!

Advertisement