Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw October 6th 2014

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,548 ✭✭✭✭CSF

montyrebel wrote: »
    I would like to see them face each other in the Cell if it was more like the attitude era and there was a proper battle between the 2 with weapons and blood etc
    But they can't wrestle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Some pop for the rock and I only watched it today and hadnt heard he was showing up on Raw! Thats the great part of haven no Twitter or facebook!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I watched the the 'This week In WWE' recap on the Network and it succinctly covered the main points from Raw. It tends to cover segments in music video montage form but you still get the main points. Might just stick with this for a while rather bothering with the full Raw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Ageyev wrote: »
    I watched the the 'This week In WWE' recap on the Network and it succinctly covered the main points from Raw. It tends to cover segments in music video montage form but you still get the main points. Might just stick with this for a while rather bothering with the full Raw

That's what I did for a couple years (around 08-09 I think) when I'd lost a fair bit of interest in wrestling but wanted to keep in the loop. Worked well but then, on the other hand, I kinda regret it now hearing the likes of Jericho talk about how that was his peak and various matches/feuds etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭DarByrne1980

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Some pop for the rock and I only watched it today and hadnt heard he was showing up on Raw! Thats the great part of haven no Twitter or facebook!

What's the opinion on the rock returning again? Was readin something on bleachers report that its difficult to understand the Rocks role as a parttime superstar. Much the same as Lesnar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

leggo wrote: »
    That's what I did for a couple years (around 08-09 I think) when I'd lost a fair bit of interest in wrestling but wanted to keep in the loop. Worked well but then, on the other hand, I kinda regret it now hearing the likes of Jericho talk about how that was his peak and various matches/feuds etc.

Raw and SD are up on the Network four weeks later so that I can catch up on any must-see matches :)
    What's the opinion on the rock returning again? Was readin something on bleachers report that its difficult to understand the Rocks role as a parttime superstar. Much the same as Lesnar.

He might at some point, maybe, depends on whether he's booked for a film. He was badly injured last time he wrestled Cena at Mania which cost Hercules a few million dollars as filming was delayed. The Rock is still money but WWE needs long-term Network subscribers now rather than PPV buys.

Critically, I didn't like Rock's two previous matches. The guy is juiced out of his mind and not in ring shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭colmufc

the smart money is on wm32 in my book it's highly likely to be in dallas cowboys stadium and if the stage is kept modest enough they could fit 100,000 no problem , not sure if it would be big enough to headline without it being for something other than bragging rights , also when will the rick be done in the ring because I'm intrigued to think will he put an up and comer over and do the job as you should on your final contest but if it's HHH it could go either way but if it was say rollins or even reigns(how cool could that be) would he be willing to lose

Advertisement