Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Chinese are Quick Learners (2013)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Looks pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

That's nice looking

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

It's a bit generic and bland to my eyes. Can see bits of a few different cars in it but the lines need to be a little sharper to have an impact. The wheels don't help it mind.

Sort out the front grill, the boot door is too fussy and lower the waistline a little and it would be a nicer looking car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Ah I can see them on the roads already :pac:

10487193_753870257988534_762368274610992940_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

christ that looks like my first car...98 renault megane..nearly same bloody colour as well.
    renault_megane_1998_manual_1_6_litres_96635447049564989.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

To be fair, its a lot better proportioned than a lot of the current crop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭deandean

That looks allright! I'll buy one when it comes available on dealextreme dx.com, with a bit of luck I'll avoid the customs charge too:P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Looks good enough, and that's all that matters. If it was cheap enough, came in at a low tax bracket it would sell like hot cakes. Perhaps I'm being overly simplistic, but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭V Eight

The Qoros Pictured is Brown. Someone must think it looks best in that colour for the promo shots.... Do people buy brown cars? Thought that went out in the 70's, euch....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

They actually remind me a bit of the new SEAT Leon at the back.

MG sales are pretty decent in the UK at the moment, so I wonder if these will be brought over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Phil_Lives

MG aren't decent yet but they will be when their new generation of small engines and gearboxes become available in the next few months.

Advertisement