Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strike Back [Cinemax/Sky] [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I fuking knew it. I expected it. TBH I wasn't surprised.

Another great episode, I hopeit gets the greemn light for season 5 and both Michael and Scott play a regular role.

What an episode , no what a fuking freat show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Penultimate ep.

trains, fertiliser and dogs :pac:

Dat ending, ffs.

Cracking good season. Last ep coming up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was great.

But no sex scene for Scott this week the poor man.

I Just hope they dont kill one of them off it just won't be the same with one of them having a new partner.

Stonebridge and Scott need to ride of into the sunset or go out like Butch and Sundance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mr E wrote: »
    I always had a niggling feeling that Leo would turn out to be a bad guy (how he just happened to be shot in the shoulder when
    Rachel
    was killed, and we never saw it happen).

Called it. :p

Looking forward to the finale later this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

Only starting into strike back recently thanks to on demand. When is season 4 out on tv.?

• Advertisement

Sky One, October 28th, 9pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

Sky One, October 28th, 9pm.

Much Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Enjoying this Season 4, only 2 episodes to go!

I hope it gets renewed for a season 5.... one of the few good shows actually on tv.

Food for thought : If locke is supposed to be an SAS legend.. Im waiting for him to open a can of whoop ass on someone.... still hasnt happened.:(

Fantastic finale. The whole car chase near the start was some of the best action/stunt work I've seen on TV for a long long time, and this episode had some laugh out loud one-liners.

Now we just have to wait 9½ months for season 5.

Anyone starting this on Sky for the first time on Monday week is in for a serious treat. This show has gone from strength to strength, and is the best action show on TV right now.

Renewed for one last season. Will miss this show as I think it had legs to go for a few more. But always good to go out on top and with Strike Back It will be with a Bang for sure!

http://http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/10/28/strike-back-renewed-for-final-season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭twinytwo

its a shame this is the last series.... one of my all time favourite shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,484 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The fifth and final season of Strike Back (subtitled Legacy) will receive its UK premiere on Sky1 on Wednesday June 3rd at 9pm

Strike Back: Legacy.

The 5th and final season of Scott & Stonebridge doing their thing.

Starts this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

For those like me wondering when it was on

DRAMA: Strike Back
    On: Sky1 HD (106)
    Date: Wednesday 3rd June 2015 (starting in 1 day)
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long)

Legacy.
    Stonebridge, Scott and the rest of the team sign up for another do-or-die trying adventure when the daughter of Thailand's British ambassador is kidnapped.
    (Editor's Choice, Stereo, New Series, Episode 1, Widescreen, Audio Described, Series 5, 2009, 4 Star)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'New Dramas' and 'Category: Drama' markers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=22587

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Best TV show ever

No feedback yet?

What an absolute CRACKER opening to the season. The last few minutes with the timer were fantastic. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

No feedback yet?

What an absolute CRACKER opening to the season. The last few minutes with the timer were fantastic. :)
    Loved it as usual. At the beginning, when they rise out of the water and pull the guard down I could only think of Far Cry's Death From Below move. In fact some of those action scenes remind me of a great FPS.
    The tension at the end though was brilliant and given it's the final season, and they do kill off characters, I feared for the characters.

• Advertisement

Great start to the season.

But is that the first episode ever that Scott didn't get any lady love ;).

I'm still holding out hope that Scott & Stonebridge will end up in Banshee for part of the mission.

Another solid episode I do feel the telegraphed the insider to early in the episode.

I think I would shoot Scott's son there is bad acting and then there is him.

Overall another fun episode as you would expect from Strike Back and a good ending.

Yeah major cliffhangers. Fun episode!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭sioda

Great episode bar Scotts son. Nice to see few spartacus alums too

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Wait - I thought this was a 4-episode season based on myepisodes.com. I've just realised there's 10 episodes - excellent :D

Usual good mix of action - particularly liked the island assault. It's a must watch with surround sound so I can hear all the bullets whizzing past me.

Only downside was we didn't get enough Scott / Stonebridge bromance this week (other than their obvious worrying about each other).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

I'm a huge fan of Strikeback but this season ain't doing it for me. Love the leads but the writing is really bad so far.

In previous series even though you knew the two of them would get out there was a bit of a serious air (in so far as a show like strikeback can be serious) but now it seems to be all quips (in fairness how many more scenes in the back of the motorised rickshaw) and A-team OTT action. And while she was great in Crouching Tiger Michelle Yeohs acting in this is atrocious.

Another fantastic episode.

Always knew that was coming especially as their relationship got closer.

Yeah.... there'll be hell to pay now. Great episode.

• Advertisement

Although telegraphed since the start of the season that ending was done well.

Advertisement