Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daley Thompson and his racist slur

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Have charges for racism been brought against him yet? Surely it is the correct course of action?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭Worztron

Imagine if a white pundit said something like "that misspelled tattoo looks like it was put on by an African".

How is it okay to laugh at jokes made about the Irish but not about other nationalities?

All nations should be open for ridicule. It is bizarre to say that a joke about one nationality is funny but another joke about a different nationality is racist.

The world has gone PC crazy.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I don't give a fcuk about what that stupid nagger has to say ...

(see what I did there)

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

that dopey tart on bbc said the irish are enjoying the oylimpics its like their holding it as well which is great as it will never be in dublin,backtracted when she copped what she said

• Registered Users Posts: 12 southsea

IF Daley Thompson think we are thick take a look at what we have done in the USA and everywhere else we have gone to work this fool should be thrown off TV and per head of pouplation we kick ass all the time in sport when you consider most play GAA what would we we do if there was no GAA I am so mad with this Thicko he should be kicked off tv we are hard working people we go nowwhere to sponge off the system and now we are leaving Ireland with an eduction and will have a larger impact on where we go I hope that waster should take a look how much the thick paddies are adding to UK GDP.I know the celtic tiger is dead for know but wait we have tasted been rich its only a matter of time before we are top of the european tree again .I am so proud how the Irish people have taken the cutbacks what honour we go to work in other countries not like before we go there know to buy property and create jobs get rich just some skills we thickos have picked from the boom and now are exporting all over Europe we might have crashed at home but its just a few year blip so I urge all Irish in UK to boycott this fool and let him know we are proud and the Irish that left this country years ago were not thick because some could not read or write but great men and women who worked hard he has insulted them he should be fired shame on you Mr Daley you are thick for insulting my great people if you think its funny let the joke be on you when you have to go out and do a decent days work .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

southsea wrote: »
    IF Daley Thompson think we are thick take a look at what we have done in the USA and everywhere else we have gone to work this fool should be thrown off TV and per head of pouplation we kick ass all the time in sport when you consider most play GAA what would we we do if there was no GAA I am so mad with this Thicko he should be kicked off tv we are hard working people we go nowwhere to sponge off the system and now we are leaving Ireland with an eduction and will have a larger impact on where we go I hope that waster should take a look how much the thick paddies are adding to UK GDP.I know the celtic tiger is dead for know but wait we have tasted been rich its only a matter of time before we are top of the european tree again .I am so proud how the Irish people have taken the cutbacks what honour we go to work in other countries not like before we go there know to buy property and create jobs get rich just some skills we thickos have picked from the boom and now are exporting all over Europe we might have crashed at home but its just a few year blip so I urge all Irish in UK to boycott this fool and let him know we are proud and the Irish that left this country years ago were not thick because some could not read or write but great men and women who worked hard he has insulted them he should be fired shame on you Mr Daley you are thick for insulting my great people if you think its funny let the joke be on you when you have to go out and do a decent days work .

would be a bit tricky though ,trying to boycott daley thompson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Five months too late.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement