Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viking direct 30% off basket value and 8% cashback to boot!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

redsteveireland, is your purchase showing up as being tracked with bethrifty?

Mine isn't yet, even though I emailed them a few days ago asking about it and heard nothing from them.

Lucky you getting phonecall from Viking with discount, they didn't ring me!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

loopymum wrote: »
    redsteveireland, is your purchase showing up as being tracked with bethrifty?

Mine isn't yet, even though I emailed them a few days ago asking about it and heard nothing from them.

Lucky you getting phonecall from Viking with discount, they didn't ring me!:(

I haven't seen anything on bethrifty indicating I made a purchase(where does this show normally? I think they only rang me because I emailed to make sure they didn't start sending out catalogues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

Click on your earnings in the top right hand corner after logging into bethrifty. You should then be able to see if it's being tracked.
    we should be getting 8% cashback through bethrifty as well as the 30% discount off the basket price.

I ordered a couple of boxes of stamps so it was a really good deal.

Advertisement