Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just noticed Bit Trip Runner 2 is out for Vita, €6.99. Supposed to be pretty good so took a punt. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damien360 wrote: »
    Just checked ps+ as you have doubting myself. €17.99 kill zone mercenary.

GameStop €40 on website new and €30 used but I definitely saw it in Newbridge today for €20 (likely used but did'nt really notice).

So is it any good and worth €17.99 :)

Ahhhh right

Well I havent played it yet but from what the lads on here have been saying its a steal at 17, go get it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up myself at €17. Talks bloody ages to download though.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I picked up Tearaway yesterday, now this is what vita games should be aiming at, it's bloody brilliant. Innovative use of all the features, both screen, both cameras, the motion sensor, but it never feels overly contrived. The art style is great, the gibberish dialogue is funny and it's a joy to control. Get it get it get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tearaway is great, but for me the experience is being slightly hampered by seeing my big hungover head hanging in the sky. It's like the feckin' moon from Majora's Mask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Persona 4 is now €18 with Ps Plus!

Tearaway is great, but for me the experience is being slightly hampered by seeing my big hungover head hanging in the sky. It's like the feckin' moon from Majora's Mask.

Ha yeah the first time you see yourself, in my case slouched on the couch eating a rake of quality street is a bit weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Persona is the deal? :D

shawki wrote: »

Excellente, heard nothing but good things

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

€18? Worth every penny. I think I'm on playthrough 10 or 11 of both original/golden versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

shawki wrote: »

Is that just for today?

thorbarry wrote: »
    Is that just for today?

Until 12pm Christmas day.

bought Persona last night, will wait until over Christmas to start it though don't want to jump into it until I have a few hours to sit down and get stuck in properly

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

New year sale on psn announced!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/24/the-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today/#more-161229

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (PS Vita)
    Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£24.99, now €14.99/AU$19.97/£12.49
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers

LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita
    Was €14.99/AU$22.95/£11.99, now €10.04/AU$15.37/£8.03
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Yep, I'm now broke. Too many good deals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Just opened my gift from my wife.

8839B27A-06CF-4C1F-A7EA-E3D0CC56C0C1.jpg

God I love Xmas!!

Edit with right photo. I also got mario 3D world today but that was from me to me. :-)

A WiiU game? In a Vita thread? You're in the wrong neighbourhood buddy :p

Nice present all the same

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Killzone is awesome,I love doing melee kills!

Tearaway is so, so good, couldn't recommend it enough

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

How long do you lot get on one charge? While playing games.

Also can I not check the % of battery left? Apologies for the questions but im new to the vita

• Advertisement

yeah the no % of battery is annoying, prefer that to the bar indicator, least you'd know exactly instead of guessing.

Blazblue and Soul Sacrifice are showing as free now, jesus I need a new memory card already

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Not getting my hands on the Vita till the morning, but what is the average save size for a game, only have a 8 gig card to do me for the minute and want to pick up Muramasa Rebirth and Soul Sacrifice off of the PSN tomorrow, will also have YS: Memories of Celceta and Persona Golden but on cartridges.

Xenji wrote: »
    Not getting my hands on the Vita till the morning, but what is the average save size for a game, only have a 8 gig card to do me for the minute and want to pick up Muramasa Rebirth and Soul Sacrifice off of the PSN tomorrow, will also have YS: Memories of Celceta and Persona Golden but on cartridges.

Soul Sacrifice is about 1.8gb, depends on the game really, something like Uncharted is over 3GB, I have a 16gb one and it's full now. but once you download or purchase something you can delete it and get it again later if you need the space. Must keep an eye out for a 32 or 64gb card in the january sales. Cart games don't take up much space I have Tearaway on cart and its like 50mb or something

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got one this morning bloody system update takes ages and keepa timing out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Never mind sorted it :) , Got the Vita plus 10 game pack off the missus delighted with it as i'd been putting Vita games on my download list for a while because i'd been meaning to get one , Got a 16 gig card reckon i'll probaly need a bigger one though where would be the best place to get one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Never mind sorted it :) , Got the Vita plus 10 game pack off the missus delighted with it as i'd been putting Vita games on my download list for a while because i'd been meaning to get one , Got a 16 gig card reckon i'll probaly need a bigger one though where would be the best place to get one ?

Amazon were doing good deals on the 32gb cards but they keep changing price like the stock exchange. Add one to your wishlist and keep an eye on the price daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Yesssss finally in the Vita club , herself and the kids got me the Disney mega pack with a 16 gig card:D.

Now I can start playing the Vita games that I have gotten from PS+ and freeing up space on the PS3, around 22 gigs worth :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just Finished Rayman Legends there. Such an amazing game.

The 8 bit music levels are some challenge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

tok9 wrote: »
    Just Finished Rayman Legends there. Such an amazing game.

The 8 bit music levels are some challenge

I could not put it down for a week now I'm addicted to persona golden, then soul sacrifice and my ps4 arrrggghhhhhh my head!

Looking forward to ff x as I missed it first time around!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement