Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Met The Woman Of My Dreams

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Wut?

starting a thread dont know wot happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

mjp wrote: »
    Woke up after a night out(In Coppers, where else??) with a girls number in my phone not having a clue who she was. Txt her off my housemates phone for the craic when i was still drunk in the morning. She was obviously as drunk as me the night before and didnt remember anything about meeting him or his name. Housemate proceeded to txt her for a few days and he started to fall for this girl. he ended up meeting her in same club the following weekend and ended up sleeping with her.
    After finding out everything about her from him i proceeded in txting her the day after and she was disappointed why i hadnt txt her until then. I ended up going for a meal and drinks with her the following week. Brought her back to my place a few times after but housemate had to go in hiding whenever she was around. He still threatens to tell her all the time if i ever do anything on him.
    I was just being a good friend in getting my mate his hole!!!!

Sick... second in, sticking your wick in another mans porridge !!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭mjp

Its a role for a friend to help a mate out when hes going through a drought so she fitted the bill perfectly. Share and share alike. He owes me one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

mjp wrote: »
    Its a role for a friend to help a mate out when hes going through a drought so she fitted the bill perfectly. Share and share alike. He owes me one

Sick !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'd much rather a girl turned up looking like herself and not all dolled up to the nines. Now there's nothing wrong with a bit of makeup but so much that it hides your real features is a turn off, I'd still appreciate the effort the girl put in for the date of course and I'd compliment her accordingly but it just isn't my thing.

I like to know that I'm attracted to the real her before all the makeup goes on, everything else after that is like a nice bonus from time to time :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement