Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

brummytom wrote: »
    Was reading an article earlier about Eddie Izzard; one line said "It was a while before he lost his virginity (21, in fact)".. which seemed quite late to me!
    I read somewhere that Jimmy Carr was 27 when he lost his.

I was 17, I don't think it was too young or too late. Though it did cause problems in that particular relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I read somewhere that Jimmy Carr was 27 when he lost his.

I was 17, I don't think it was too young or too late. Though it did cause problems in that particular relationship.

There is another famous person who lost it at 28 or something but for the life of me I can't remember who that was.

Benicio Del Toro lost his at 13.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/10/17/benicio_del_toro_lost_his_virginity_at_13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

This is a loose your virginity thread .

Maybe add a poll for those who who taken it ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

I'm not really concerned about a loss of virginity poll or the swine flu. Here's my concern:

• 3 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow . . . Mad Cow disease.
    • 2 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird . . . Avian flu.
    • This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig . . . Swine flu.

Next year is the year of the cock . . . Anybody else worried?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Nearly 19,late compared to my friends.Gave a English one a knee trembler up against a tree in Crete

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

I'm not really concerned about a loss of virginity poll or the swine flu. Here's my concern:

CLASSIC :D

I'm visiting my mother at the mo and that made me laugh so loud, she insisted I told her what i was laughing at!! She's had a good ole chuckle so thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

16. she was 21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

cloneslad wrote: »
    I'm only 25 and a slow mover, my girlfriend of 5 years (not 5 year old girlfriend before you all start) has recently started holding my hand, I over heard her talking to her friend about kissing on the lips (on her face before you all start) But I don't think I'm ready for such a big step.

Only in AH would someone have to say this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Funny, but:

2009- ox
    2008 - rat
    2007 - pig

next year: tiger

sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Just turned 17. Lost it quite soon to him whilst very drunk,and I was so upset thinking to myself that I'd lost it to a person I didn't know well,and that we'd probably just break up soon as I had never been in a long term relationship.(I'd always dreamed of being with a guy for months and months before losing it)
    However, he's the only person I've ever slept with and we're now over 5 and a half years together and going strong so things kinda worked out thankfully. :-)

Just turned 17. Lost it quite soon to him whilst very drunk,and I was so upset thinking to myself that I'd lost it to a person I didn't know well,and that we'd probably just break up soon as I had never been in a long term relationship.(I'd always dreamed of being with a guy for months and months before losing it)
    However, he's the only person I've ever slept with and we're now over 5 and a half years together and going strong so things kinda worked out thankfully. :-)

Not to burst your bubble....but he's not doing it right, you are still a virgin :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

I'm a born again virgin so its up for the taking again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Not to burst your bubble....but he's not doing it right, you are still a virgin :P

Sorry,don't get it.:confused:

Sorry,don't get it.:confused:

Exactly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Day before my 17th..I think.
    Can't really remember, it wasn't exactly great or memorable in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

18 and still a virgin. Kinda worrying

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It isn't really. It's no big deal, few of my friends are 18+ virgins

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

How is it worrying?

Ah yeah there's the whole "not a big deal" arguement but really, lets face it...all the cool people lose their virginity young :D

...joking by the way - not that immature!

Ah yeah there's the whole "not a big deal" arguement but really, lets face it...all the cool people lose their virginity young :D

...joking by the way - not that immature!

I'm guessing by your name you are a girl and I'm just waiting for a someone to tell you to post pics or GTFO.....I'm going to take the high road on this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

17 years and 1 months old, to a girl 365 days my junior who had already slept with over 45 males aged 13-45, including a priest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Nettie

I'm 15 and haven't yet!

Although I have a great boyfriend and wouldn't mind it...

But I won't!! 'cause I WILL get pregnant if I do!

I'm guessing by your name you are a girl and I'm just waiting for a someone to tell you to post pics or GTFO.....I'm going to take the high road on this one

Yup female. And not that ugly. But not that pretty either. Go figure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Nettie wrote: »
    I'm 15 and haven't yet!

Condoms?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Nettie wrote: »
    I'm 15 and haven't yet!

*coughs

Buttsechs ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

17 to my girlfiend, who i'm with over a year and a quarter :D

Love her I do :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Age 7 to the Parish Priest doesn't count.
    When did you consensually lose it then?

What if it was age 7 AND consensual? :p

Father Matthew was the best bitch I ever had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

*coughs

Buttsechs ftw

That has to be threading the line of legality here

And I'm not suprised with the level of virgins here......considering it's the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

16 or 17..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

16 for me....Fast mover is me...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I may have forgotten to mention my abrasive personality and borderline autistic social skills.

Now I feel all pathetic. Better go study to feel better!

You sound like my kinda guy ;)

I was 15 and lost it to my first serious boyfriend. We were both each others firsts. Seems like so long ago now...

Yup female. And not that ugly. But not that pretty either. Go figure!

Don't worry about it, when you want to lose it you will.

That's not just one of those sayings....in this case it's true, because you are a girl so you just have to offer it and it will be accepted!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

SV wrote: »
    Condoms?!
    Murphy's Law applied to sex so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Terrible poll Tom, there's no option for 'I'm losing my virginity as I type this' which you might need if you bring your laptop into a toilet cubicle.

AH Mods, we need a new smiley designed especially for brummytom's big (or little) moment.

Don't worry about it, when you want to lose it you will.

That's not just one of those sayings....in this case it's true, because you are a girl so you just have to offer it and it will be accepted!!

Yeah true but first time sex sucks for girls. Great for guys but not so good for us, so i hear :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Confab wrote: »
    Terrible poll Tom, there's no option for 'I'm losing my virginity as I type this' which you might need if you bring your laptop into a toilet cubicle.

AH Mods, we need a new smiley designed especially for brummytom's big (or little) moment.
    Just got this text:
    "thankyou for the other night, like asking me if i was okay and stuff, i appreciate it :') xx"

Give it time ;) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Just got this text:
    "thankyou for the other night, like asking me if i was okay and stuff, i appreciate it :') xx"

I hear ''sexting'' is the in thing these days? It doesn't count :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Just got this text:

I think you should try a direct approach right away. Just send her something along the lines of "suck dick bitch" and she'll be all over you.

I get sex all the time, I know what I'm talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

14:cool:

in a field in Carlow, classy I know

Davidius wrote: »
    I think you should try a direct approach right away. Just send her something along the lines of "suck dick bitch" and she'll be all over you.

I get sex all the time, I know what I'm talking about.
    I asked the other day;

Her: "Me give blow jobs? Never :') x"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I still am, and I'm 16! According to most people here I should be striking pretty soon. Problem is, I probably won't get into an adult nightclub or a pub without ID until I'm 25. I've been concentrating on schoolwork more then women this year (want to do med). Most of my friends are virgins (and I'm dubious of other's claims) so I'm really not too pressured tbh. I'll just let it happen...when it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I asked the other day;

Her: "Me give blow jobs? Never :') x"

you know if i was that girl I'd be pretty pissed off if you were discussing this on the internet, just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I lost it when I was around 10 but then found it im 16 now and never lost it since:cool:

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    you know if i was that girl I'd be pretty pissed off if you were discussing this on the internet, just saying.
    It's a good thing she doesn't know then :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Douche

KeyLimePie wrote: »

Yea I hafta agree probs not be sumit wanted in
    the public domain lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

15 just about to turn 16, to an english lass. A brummy to boot. No joke:). Which was early in them days. Didnt get a sniff of the femme below for another 6 years though. Typical. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    15 just about to turn 16, to an english lass. A brummy to boot. No joke:). Which was early in them days. Didnt get a sniff of the femme below for another 6 years though. Typical. :D
    On behalf of my townsfolk; you're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

jumpguy wrote: »
    I still am, and I'm 16! According to most people here I should be striking pretty soon. Problem is, I probably won't get into an adult nightclub or a pub without ID until I'm 25. I've been concentrating on schoolwork more then women this year (want to do med). Most of my friends are virgins (and I'm dubious of other's claims) so I'm really not too pressured tbh. I'll just let it happen...when it happens.

Good attitude, dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I've got €50 says BrummyBoy's a stud by New Year's Eve .. what odds will ya's give me??

Need to make some cash in this damn recession :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement