Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got Him at Last

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

Best wishes to yourself and Fred. He'll change your life - for the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

i couldnt get one over here so did a 900km round trip on the ferry to newcastle and back, did it all in one go, thats my only regret it nearly killed me and my girlfriend trying to stay awake and doing all the driving, if/when i do it again il definately stay over there for a night

garancafan wrote: »
    Best wishes to yourself and Fred. He'll change your life - for the better.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Any more pictures?:D

can only get one to upload something up with the site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

going great, fred was 16 weeks last friday and weighed in at a solid 4 stone, he's massive but such a softie, so delighted i got him

4 stone already! Wow, my 16 month old Rottie weighs only slightly more than that, he's gonna be a big boy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OP he's lovely lol :D Just one word of warning thou - don't let him pile on the pounds too quickly or you may have probs - make sure you cut back his food if needed when gets older and his growth slows down. Anyhoos you must be looking forward to christmas with a lumpy puppy running around!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Aw!!!! Fred is so handsome! Ah he's gorgeous!

He'll get big pretty fast. They stay small for like five seconds :D

its his fur must weigh like 3 stone cause when i run my hands down his sides i can still feel his ribs, its mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 zonny

Hi mate I'm looking into who to get my own newfoundland from and I was wondering who you got yours from?

Thread I made about it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69272010#post69272010

• Advertisement
Advertisement