Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating a banana in nightclubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Depends on what you're doing. I mean if you're eating a banana whilest massaging your prostate,that may be considered unacceptable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Also I think I'll order a pint of milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

you had to take it too far, didnt you :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Thats nothing.

I live in the US so when i go home, i only go into town on nights out so i only get to quench my cravings then.

Last year, i brought in sausage rolls, hot chicken rolls and white magnums into the nightclub.

Nothing makes you look more like a fat bastard than eating sausage rolls in the middle of the dancefloor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

ronoc wrote: »
    Attempt to chat up a girl with the cheesiest line possible.

When rebuffed remove banana from crotch and casually begin to eat it as you walk away.

This, only have it in a shirt pocket, and remove the sticker from it while maintaining eye contact. This could be the very thing we need as a nation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I'd probably think you were someone crying out for some attention from your attempt at being 'random lol'.

A bit like this new 'Cone-ing' fad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygNjMSllLQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

You should get a whole bunch of bananas and pretend they are your fingers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Eat about 8 bananas beforehand, then you won't need to eat a banana when you are in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Caliden wrote: »
    I'd probably think you were someone crying out for some attention from your attempt at being 'random lol'.

How is eating a banana random? I get hungry when out so I brought a banana. It's functional not some random cone Ing you speak of.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭twistedsoul

There used to be a night club in Clondalkin called the blue banana im sure its happened there before :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭BengaLover

As long as you didnt make eye contact with anyone whilst eating it, I dont see a problem with it.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Depends on what you're doing. I mean if you're eating a banana whilest massaging your prostate,that may be considered unacceptable

So unless I'm chewing on a banana I can massage my prostate in public, this is great news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Maybe yours is.... Speak for yourself.

It is yeah...a like a BANANA BOAT!
    because it's massive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I intend eating a banana whilst in a nightclub. I'm curious how people would react to some guy casually walking around eating a banana in a nightclub.

Don't do it, that is what happened to the first Scanlas!
    I heard he died....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

You would look SO cool if the DJ was playing a Bananarama track:D:D

So unless I'm chewing on a banana I can massage my prostate in public, this is great news

Nope,didn't say that. But sure go ahead and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I suppose it would be no worse than when my friend, on her first visit to a nightclub, went to the bar and asked for a glass of milk.

EDIT: Damn, you got there before me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Caliden wrote: »

The video after that is Justin Beber cone-ing so its not cool anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

A friend of mine whipped out an apple in a club one night and didnt understsand why we found it odd....

Although the same guy had a cable off the dvd player as a belt one night as he couldnt find his proper belt.

what a man!

• Advertisement

Would you eat a banana in a Peugeot 207 TDI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

"Is that lad eating a banana?"

"He is...so...you want a yolk?"

"Yeah"

<cue music and glowsticks - Uns uns uns uns!>

Be about the sum total of it mate.

I think what would happen in this situation is the attention will be taken away from the person eating a banana, and drawn towards the two guys eating eggs on the dancefloor. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Any word on how this went?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Management wouldn't be too happy with the liability aspect if the skins were discarded on the dance floor..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I intend eating a banana whilst in a nightclub. I'm curious how people would react to some guy casually walking around eating a banana in a nightclub.

Teddy? Is that you??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Well OP musta been arrested or killed. With no reply from them since its the only possible outcomes.

Kids say no to bananas, its a slippery slope...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Because of this thread, I found out that a 'hand' of bananas is a legitimate collective noun. This fact has changed my life.

Advertisement