Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional "Celebrities"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

lorweld wrote: »
    Does anyone remember "Flash"? He used to hang aroung Gmit all the time back when I was a student there. He used to always say hows the boys? hows the girls? He was some legend

Is that the flash that used to wear bras? There was a youtube video of that flash posted on the Galway forum with some young lads messin with flash, getting him to show off the bra and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Haha! Don't know if he wore bras? Off to check out the video now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Is that the flash that used to wear bras? There was a youtube video of that flash posted on the Galway forum with some young lads messin with flash, getting him to show off the bra and the likes.
    haha thats him alright!!!:D:D I'm after emailing the link to friends of mine from college should give them a laugh!! I suppose thats how he got the name Flash!:pac:

Advertisement