Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Protein - Stevia Flavours

• 25-03-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I was just going ordering flavoured whey protein from my protein.

They have 15% off all stevia flavours until 31 March 2015.

Has anyone tried these? If so, what are they like?

I got Strawberry Cream last time and really liked it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stephen1990

I'm a regular buyer from myprotein...great site.

Have heard nothing but bad things about stevia flavours so I'd avoid those. 15% is a bad discount as well, sign up to them and they spam you with emails every day with discounts and promotions...I wouldn't buy anything without at least a 20% discount, which you would get every couple of days.

http://www.myprotein.com/all-offers/25-off-entire-order.list?utm_source=ENMP-_25pcOffNPDReminder&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENMP-_Type4&affil=thgemail&switchcurrency=EUR

There's a discount if you buy one of their new products you get 25% of entire order...ends midnight tonight

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

In my experience most of the adventurous flavours have a strong artifical taste and you get sick of them very fast

I have tried myprotein banana, strawberry, nut, rhubard & custard all have the same issue IMO

Chocolate / vanilla / unflavoured are the safe options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I just finished a Mocha milkshake which was nothing short of lovely
    i haven't tried the stevia ones but the others are quite good and I used them for lots of stuff from 'milkshakes' to toffee porridge - which gets my kids eating porridge !

Advertisement