Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Littlewoods 25% Discount [Only for those who ordered Compaq PC]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I ordered 2 pieces of furniture on 11/07/2009 that I needed anyway using the code, seemed like a reasonable deal it they're any good.

I'll report back if and when they turn up regarding quality and delivery time.

One of the items is now listed as "Order Despatched", 2 separate parcels with an expected delivery date of 28/07/2009 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Hey guys,

Sorry to be cheeky but if there's anyone on this thread who got a 25% voucher code and don't think they'd be using it would you find it in your heart to pass it on to someone (i.e ME :D) who'd make great use of it?

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hey guys,

Sorry to be cheeky but if there's anyone on this thread who got a 25% voucher code and don't think they'd be using it would you find it in your heart to pass it on to someone (i.e ME :D) who'd make great use of it?

It won't work unless you actually tried to order the Compaq pc on your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

The macbooks look like good value. Littlewoods price - 25% = American Pricing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ninnyninball

Hey guys,

Hi

If you try this code it should work XX409.

Do you know if they take long to deliever? I made an order yesterday and was hoping to have it by the end of next week..wishful thinking??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Well my girlfriend is looking at a dress, maybe check out the clothing section for deals?
    I personally like to try on cloths before buying them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I've just logged onto my account and one of the things I ordered is "no longer available" grrrrrrrrr. No email, no nothing as per usual. It was a coffee table. I ordered another piece of furniture and its still down as "order being processed" (which isn't looking good) All the clothing and household items that I ordered are now down as despatched but pretty pissed off about the coffee table:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

It won't work unless you actually tried to order the Compaq pc on your account.

Worked for me and i didnt try and order it ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Sorry to drag this thread back up but I did say I would update on my previous post.

I ordered 2 pieces of furniture on 11/07/2009 with an Original Delivery Date date of 28/07/2009.
    The first changed to 24/07/2009 Order Despatched and An Post tried to deliver it on 21/07/2009 - I wasn't home but I picked it up on Friday 24th.
    The second changed to 17/07/2009 Delivered and was delivered on Friday 24th.

Anyway, the quality is not bad, instructions weren't great but I managed to assemble them both over 2 afternoons.

Although there communication is iffy I'm happy with what I got and still consider it a bargain :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement